By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Kinect Software Sales

Having to stay close to the WC because of sick stomach, I made this table.

Around the Network

Is this really the future?
I cant even export a standard formated text .

baloofarsan said:
Is this really the future?
I cant even export a standard formated text

The only way I can get excel tables to format properly here is to "format as a table" in excel and then copy and paste in the post. Then I have to to hit "clean up messy code" broom icon in the post window. Hope that helps.

Thank you
I will try this

Around the Network

I have been a lurker for a long time but my children encourages me to be more active.

spurgeonryan said:
Freddy77 said:
nice list ! Kinect will probably have 8-9 million sellers by the end of the year.... it's doing great.

Any new games coming out soon that you think will be on that list?

Already million sellers : Kinect Sports, Dance Central, Kinectimals

Million sellers by the end of the year : Joy Ride, Your Shape, Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 2

Potential million sellers : Just Dance 3, Your Shape 2012, Disney Game

I would love it if someone could make a comparison chart between:

Hardware Sales:
1) Kinect
2) Move
3) WM+

Software Sales:
1) Kinect ONLY titles
2) Move ONLY titles
3) WM+ ONLY titles

TeddostheFireKing said:
its a very good table, and it lets you see most Kinect data very easily, it is a bit sad that Sonic Free Riders is a 47 metacritic game and Child of Eden is a 84 and yet Sonic outsells Eden by nearly 400K :/

I'd compare eden after it has a holiday under its belt before making too big of a frown face.  That being said, Eden might be geetting phased out of retail.  I know I got my copy a month back when best buy had it on sale for $10, that cleaned out their stock according to the slick deal.  Not long after that they announced it as a download with stand alone kinects.

I made one, but I am having problems moving it from Excel. I will try to post soon.