By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Review Thread!

Tagged games:

Andrespetmonkey said:
Aldro said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Aldro said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Aldro, just incase you didn't know, the online embargo lifts next monday (october 24th) at 9 a.m PST/ 5 p.m GM

Mate, I've already planned to call in sick in order to sit home and spam F5.

True story XD.

I'm really worried, I gotta be honest. If the game got 96, I would cry of joy.

I don't have to call in sick, it's half-term. I got a week off!! :D
Also, BF3 comes out on monday so I got time off school to play it :) Wish the same would happen for Uncharted.

I wouldn't say I'm worried, I try not to care too much about scores, but I feel like PS3 exclusives aren't as appreciated as they should be, I'm bias towards sony so this opinion probably isn't the best xD (uncharted series is an exception, actually). And I think Uncharted 3 is the next PS3 game to be under-rated. I'd put money on it being one of the best games ever, but it'll probably be rated at around 90-93, the same score as countless other games, but I guess that means the rating system is broken then.

94-95 would still be pass-able really. We are able to say it's one (if not THE) greatest acclaimed franchise of this generation.

96 or god be praised - above, and.. damn XD

93 and below, ..reviews suck, which isnt anything new really x_x

I will cry sweet tears of fanboy joy if it gets 96 or above. I may even ejaculate. 

I'll tell you something that you will find very disturbing.

Back in 2010, when the VGA's showed the reveal trailer for Uncharted 3, I made a bet with my friends XD..

I said: No matter how awesome this game will be, it will NOT be given GOTY nor get a 96 metacritic.

So if the game is to either get 96 or win GOTY (winning GOTY is based on the majority of the sites basically, so not just one award) then I will ...put a piece of plastic over the box art and.. do what you ..were going to do if it got 96 or above.. but .. on the .. plastic..

..and tape it.

XD it started as a joke, but i kinda feel like i have to you know.. accept it now XD.

NOT TO WORRY, it wont happen.. i think.. although id do it if that meant it would happen lmao. I am too the most insane and obsessed fanboy I myself know. I just love the games Sony supply and I want them to be acclaimed and recognized so we can have plenty more:
Is that so wrong?!

Around the Network

Still waiting for Gamespot to give it an 8.5. >:)

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

beast scores

Andrespetmonkey said:
Aldro said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Aldro, just incase you didn't know, the online embargo lifts next monday (october 24th) at 9 a.m PST/ 5 p.m GM

True story XD.

Also, BF3 comes out on monday so I got time off school to play it :) Wish the same would happen for Uncharted.

I wouldn't say I'm worried, I try not to care too much about scores, but I feel like PS3 exclusives aren't as appreciated as they should be, I'm bias towards sony so this opinion probably isn't the best xD (uncharted series is an exception, actually). And I think Uncharted 3 is the next PS3 game to be under-rated. I'd put money on it being one of the best games ever, but it'll probably be rated at around 90-93, the same score as countless other games, but I guess that means the rating system is broken then.

what? mgs4, god of war 3, little big planet 1&2. why the hell get ps3 games too low votes? not every exclusive can get 93 percent or higher, if you think about killzone or heavy rain, whci have 90% scores as well.

only xbox 360 exclusives with 93% are gow 1&2 and halo 3 and nothing over 94%. wii no clue but mario will always get high scores if it's a good game.

Honestly, Uncharted has a good chance for GOTY.
The only real games that are a threat are Zelda and Skyrim.
Batman aswell, but we shall see how well Uncharted is recieved.

Around the Network
Dr.Grass said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Lostplanet22 said:
OPM Belgium 95/100

Woo! source?

Well the magazine itself =p.   And the forum   reaction 586

http://www.playstationpure.be/forum/showthread.php?4400-Uncharted-3-Drake-s-Deception/page59

Quotes:  Naughty delivers the PS3 game of the year and an new benchmark that new titles has to compete with. A must for all who wants to know how an real PS3 exclusive should look like;

- ucharted 3 is bigger and more beautifull, but after the credits it feels less like an Triomf than before;.

They gave Uncharted  2    97/100

Is it a Belgian thing to leave those ''n's'' there? Pretty weak stuff.

No, that is because I tried to translate it from Dutch =p.

Aldro said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Aldro said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Aldro said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

True story XD.

94-95 would still be pass-able really. We are able to say it's one (if not THE) greatest acclaimed franchise of this generation.

96 or god be praised - above, and.. damn XD

93 and below, ..reviews suck, which isnt anything new really x_x

I will cry sweet tears of fanboy joy if it gets 96 or above. I may even ejaculate. 

I'll tell you something that you will find very disturbing.

Back in 2010, when the VGA's showed the reveal trailer for Uncharted 3, I made a bet with my friends XD..

I said: No matter how awesome this game will be, it will NOT be given GOTY nor get a 96 metacritic.

So if the game is to either get 96 or win GOTY (winning GOTY is based on the majority of the sites basically, so not just one award) then I will ...put a piece of plastic over the box art and.. do what you ..were going to do if it got 96 or above.. but .. on the .. plastic..

..and tape it.

XD it started as a joke, but i kinda feel like i have to you know.. accept it now XD.

NOT TO WORRY, it wont happen.. i think.. although id do it if that meant it would happen lmao. I am too the most insane and obsessed fanboy I myself know. I just love the games Sony supply and I want them to be acclaimed and recognized so we can have plenty more:
Is that so wrong?!

Lol Get the plastic ready, Mass Effect 3 is coming out next year so Uncharteds only real competition is Skyrim, Batman and maybe portal 2.

good reviews so far

crissindahouse said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Aldro said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

True story XD.

what? mgs4, god of war 3, little big planet 1&2. why the hell get ps3 games too low votes? not every exclusive can get 93 percent or higher, if you think about killzone or heavy rain, whci have 90% scores as well.

only xbox 360 exclusives with 93% are gow 1&2 and halo 3 and nothing over 94%. wii no clue but mario will always get high scores if it's a good game.

LBP2 got less than the first, when it's clearly a much better game. Heavy rain got 87, Kilzone 3 got 84 and killzone 2 got 91, even though KZ3 improves on it in every way. And the single player has some incredible parts to it, e.g. floating in zero G in an enemy spaceship and going through the alien jungle. Infamous got 85, infamous 2 got 83 :( And it's not only scores, it's sales mainly. Games like Uncharted 2 and God of war 3 are lucky to sell anywhere near 7 million, when games like black ops sell 7 million on day one. And ended up selling 10.7 million copies on PS3.

Average so far is 96