By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Review Thread!

Tagged games:

Im waiting this game!

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
Lostplanet22 said:
OPM Belgium 95/100

Woo! source?

Well the magazine itself =p.   And the forum   reaction 586

http://www.playstationpure.be/forum/showthread.php?4400-Uncharted-3-Drake-s-Deception/page59

Quotes:  Naughty delivers the PS3 game of the year and an new benchmark that new titles has to compete with. A must for all who wants to know how an real PS3 exclusive should look like;

- ucharted 3 is bigger and more beautifull, but after the credits it feels less like an Triomf than before;.

They gave Uncharted  2    97/100

Shockeer, Un2 had higher :(

Im staying very confident to my 93 or below meta. YA'LL JUST WAIT AND SEE!

pezus said:
This'll get 94, guaranteed!

Still isn't as good as Uncharted 2's 96 :(

WHY GOD :'(

Lostplanet22 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Lostplanet22 said:
OPM Belgium 95/100

Woo! source?

Well the magazine itself =p.   And the forum   reaction 586

http://www.playstationpure.be/forum/showthread.php?4400-Uncharted-3-Drake-s-Deception/page59

Quotes:  Naughty delivers the PS3 game of the year and an new benchmark that new titles has to compete with. A must for all who wants to know how an real PS3 exclusive should look like;

- ucharted 3 is bigger and more beautifull, but after the credits it feels less like an Triomf than before;.

They gave Uncharted  2    97/100

Is it a Belgian thing to leave those ''n's'' there? Pretty weak stuff.

Around the Network

Aldro, just incase you didn't know, the online embargo lifts next monday (october 24th) at 9 a.m PST/ 5 p.m GMT.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Aldro, just incase you didn't know, the online embargo lifts next monday (october 24th) at 9 a.m PST/ 5 p.m GM

Mate, I've already planned to call in sick in order to sit home and spam F5.

True story XD.

I'm really worried, I gotta be honest. If the game got 96, I would cry of joy.

Aldro said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Aldro, just incase you didn't know, the online embargo lifts next monday (october 24th) at 9 a.m PST/ 5 p.m GM

True story XD.

I don't have to call in sick, it's half-term. I got a week off!! :D
Also, BF3 comes out on monday so I got time off school to play it :) Wish the same would happen for Uncharted.

I wouldn't say I'm worried, I try not to care too much about scores, but I feel like PS3 exclusives aren't as appreciated as they should be, I'm bias towards sony so this opinion probably isn't the best xD (uncharted series is an exception, actually). And I think Uncharted 3 is the next PS3 game to be under-rated. I'd put money on it being one of the best games ever, but it'll probably be rated at around 90-93, the same score as countless other games, but I guess that means the rating system is broken then.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Aldro said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

True story XD.

Also, BF3 comes out on monday so I got time off school to play it :) Wish the same would happen for Uncharted.

I wouldn't say I'm worried, I try not to care too much about scores, but I feel like PS3 exclusives aren't as appreciated as they should be, I'm bias towards sony so this opinion probably isn't the best xD (uncharted series is an exception, actually). And I think Uncharted 3 is the next PS3 game to be under-rated. I'd put money on it being one of the best games ever, but it'll probably be rated at around 90-93, the same score as countless other games, but I guess that means the rating system is broken then.

94-95 would still be pass-able really. We are able to say it's one (if not THE) greatest acclaimed franchise of this generation.

96 or god be praised - above, and.. damn XD

93 and below, ..reviews suck, which isnt anything new really x_x

Aldro said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Aldro said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

True story XD.

94-95 would still be pass-able really. We are able to say it's one (if not THE) greatest acclaimed franchise of this generation.

96 or god be praised - above, and.. damn XD

93 and below, ..reviews suck, which isnt anything new really x_x

I will cry sweet tears of fanboy joy if it gets 96 or above. I may even ejaculate.