By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Insane Story Trailer Holy S***

Tagged games:

OH MY GOD CLEAN THE FLOOR BEFORE MOM COMES HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_tFDudncWo&hd=1

DO YOU HEAR THAT?..
GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!

JUST LIKE IN THE VIDEO:
JALLA! GIVE ME THE GAME!

(Haha I'm Persian so thats fucking ace!)

Around the Network

Holeeeeeeeeeee shit!! This is the only console game I'm excited for right now and by rights!

Graphics game of the year is confirmed. There is not a chance in hell this won't get it :D.

As for Game of the Year:
It's the strongest exclusive, NO doubt. Ya'll just wait and see :P
Although.. I'm not counting Zelda as it's no contender.. (its the winner probably XD)

sweet!

spurgeonryan said:
That old guy in the first minute looked like john macenroe...God do I have to look this guys name up!!!
Mcenroe.....Anyways I think for your sig, you are safe. This should easily be over 95!

yIghoSDo'

Who can actually pronounce that?

I said 93 or below. So no, I'm not safe at all haha.

Problem is, I feel people are going to review Uncharted 3 unjustly. That pisses me off. I am more than hoping that I am wrong because I want the game to score a fucking 98 haha.

Around the Network

All over my everything.

Looks stunning.

Wow...no words..

I really shouldn't watch these videos, but I can't help it...

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

I'm applying for vacation time right now!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I knew who made this thread as soon as I read the title! I'm not gonna watch the vid, though. I came to far to mess up, now. Glad to know it looks ace (based on you guys). Batman and Gears delivered. The last two games in my "Holy Trinity" (Uncharted and Zelda) look likely to deliver the goods, too.

I was actually worried that the best was behind me.