By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where is the Ratched and Clank All 4 One Hype

Im gonna miss the Ratchet and Clank series its all going downhill this generation.

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
oniyide said:
fauzman said:

Have to agree that marketing for this game has been awful - IG have done their part releasing avatars, themes and talking about the game but sony seem to have forgotten this game especially with UC3 and other big IPs coming out now. Perhaps the game formula needs revamping, or maybe they should give this game a rest for a few years (maybe until the ps4 comes around). Sly was never that popular a series but there seems to be quite a bit of hype over it after so many years since the last release. Maybe the same thing will work with R&C?

People are hyped for Sly because there hasnt been a new Sly game in years, but R&C is a different story, no matter how good a game series is and RnC is good people will get fatigued. PS2 had four games, PSP has 2 and there have already been 3 released on PS3 one coming 2morrow. thats ten games released in tow gens, that imho is way too much, idont think even Mario had that much released between two ghens, at least noi the main series.  I was looking forward to this myself the idea seemed interesting but with Batman goming out no way i am getting this anytime

Sly 4 is hyped? I bet it'll sell just as well as this All 4 One.

Of what I've seen of Sly 4 so far I think it looks like an HD upgrade of a PS2 game.

Yeah Sly 4 isn't hyped up i haven't seen anyone talk about it sense E3. I agree with you on the fact that it looks like an HD upgrade being touted as a new game.

Ratchet dont need to be hyped, I already got mine :D

Where is the hype? Crushed under Nathan's Drake boots.

Signature goes here!

It is mashed in between Batman (B:AA), Uncharted, Battlefield 3, MW3, AC, Skyrim...to name a few .

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network

i'd be hyped except i'm not. fully into dark souls atm then uncharted 3 ... i'll pick this up next year in the bargin bin.

There are many games much bigger than it releasing.

Also, to be honest, it doesn't look nearly as good as earlier games in the series.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Too much superior competition imo. Arkham City, Rage, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, CoD MW3, AC:R etc.
At least Overstrike looked really promising(from the trailer)

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

forgot this was coming out soon, il pick it up.. but only when it gets cheaper.. i love Ratchet and Clank but not enough to pay full price

i almost made a post about this the other day. im very excited about it even though the only ratchet and clank game i ever played was the very first one for ps2 but it was great. i will be getting this no matter what the reviews are, it seems like a good idea to me for the series. games are becoming more and more multiplayer based especially online games so this seems like a just move in the series.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost