By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Five reasons why I despise Sony

You made this thread a year ago.

Around the Network

Your must be trolling us. I don't trust people with Kim Possible avatars.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Mythe said:

i'm really in a deja vu here, you (or someone else) said the same thing a year or two ago? O_o;

PullusPardus said:
Mythe said:

i'm really in a deja vu here, you (or someone else) said the same thing a year or two ago? O_o;

Maybe you just saw the future =O

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Rol is on a roll

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

saw the title of this thread in Forum Index, instantly knows who posted it

Any takers?

RolStoppable said:

There are good companies, there are alright companies, there are bad companies and then there is Sony. Many people are wondering where my hatred for this electronics giant is coming from, so I thought it would be for the best, if I let the cat out of the bag once and for all. So here is the reason why I despise Sony:

THEY'RE EVERYTHING I WISH NINTENDO WAS

yeah I just went there

I expected at least 10 reasons... such a disappointment.... :(

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

evolution_1ne said:
RolStoppable said:

There are good companies, there are alright companies, there are bad companies and then there is Sony. Many people are wondering where my hatred for this electronics giant is coming from, so I thought it would be for the best, if I let the cat out of the bag once and for all. So here is the reason why I despise Sony:

THER'RE EVERYTHING I WISH NINTENDO WAS

yeah I just went there

Noooooooooooooo! :(