By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sometimes i don't understand Europeans, what makes them choose PS3 over 360?

360 is inferior technology.My PS2 has better graphics then my 360 as a matter of fact.My N64 has better graphics then my 360.My 360 has Framerate problems nuff said.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
smroadkill15 said:
Some of guys fall for it too easily. He is obviously trolling and probably laughing at everyone right now that is taking him seriously.

This...

The thread is an obvious hit and run.

Oh and many of the responses are horrible.

Some of the responses are worse than the OP, which was trolling to begin with. I'm suprised this thread hasn't be locked yet.

x_DMX_x said:
360 is inferior technology.My PS2 has better graphics then my 360 as a matter of fact.My N64 has better graphics then my 360.My 360 has Framerate problems nuff said.

yup, nuff said...

THE TROLLS IN THE COMMENTS ARE OUT ON FULL FORCE!!!

I Agree With Thread tho

smroadkill15 said:
Some of guys fall for it too easily. He is obviously trolling and probably laughing at everyone right now that is taking him seriously.

yea fatty-ding-bat is know for trolling. his last thread was locked but the threads are dead so why not. people are borad and have nothing to talk about and i don't make original threads any more only game related ones.

i new he was trolling when i saw who the op was.

Around the Network

Eh, Europe like Quality (Red Ring of Death) and Diversity? (Flower vs another multi-million selling shooter....)

I really love you're question.
I'm a nintendo fanboys, but I can answer your question. But... I doubt you'll be understand.
Honestly? Even ps3, 360, and wii had powerful 1st party library. But.... When we talk about 3rd party, 360 just suck in different way compare with wii.
FF13, LA Noire, etc had more 1 disc than PS3 version. For me? That's a big deal at least for me.
And don't forget about RROD.

Maybe the same reason that I like the PS3 better. You know... the games.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

According to my cousins from Spain and England it has something to do with the fact that Japan has more quality products and Europe has gained respect for them, where as the US has lost a ton of respect over the last three decades when it comes to home made quality products, save for Hollywood, Apple and our entertainment and service industry. Microsoft has been teetering on the levels of quality ever since the Xbox was created. It might be successful but the share holders blame the Xbox for the Apples rise and Microsoft losing focus. I am American, but this is just what I gather from them and other people. The delusional part is where they think Japan likes Europe over America. In the end what does it really matter? I value my PS3 over my 360 because it focuses on games and not Kinect and TV channels. Japan earns western respect and where I live 3/5 of the cars on the road are Japanese. Americans focus only on profit and not really on their clientel. This is why the entertainment indusry, though it has many talented people is losing its quality. With certain titles I believe in the gaming industry regardless.

Did you guys know that in europe Soccer is called football and is a popular sport over there??
SO WEIRD!!