By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sometimes i don't understand Europeans, what makes them choose PS3 over 360?

RolStoppable said:
Reasonable said:
FattyDingDong said:

I can understand why Japanese people buy Sony products over american..

but why do European people choose PS3 over the 360?    i mean the 360 has an amazing library!  Forza, Halo, Gears!!  the online is so much better on the xbox!

i just dont understand them..  can someone explain this to me?   especially Germany, France, Italy, Spain  im not talking about UK

but why do American people chose 360 over the PS3?  I mean the PS3 has an amazing library!  Uncharted, Gran Turismo, Killzone, inFamous!!  the online is just as good and its free!

I just don't understand them... can someone explain this to me?  especially Kansas, Califronia, Ohio and Texas im not talking about New York

You think you are clever for doing this, but it really doesn't work that way. When it's established that patriotism is the reason why Japanese buy Japanese products, then the same logic applies to Americans and American products. You better stick to being reasonable. It's easier than you think.

You're probably right.

If only there was a European console I could join in with all the patriotism!

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Sony is more well know on Europe, for it's Brand PlayStation, more videogames variety, do a much better markting, far far far, at least in my country appart of videogame magazine, on tv, i only see nintendo and Playstation tv ad's. and europeans usually only recognise Playstation brand for games and a much other. Call Europeans PS fanboys and girls if you wish XD.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
Its the fear of American Imperialism.

Think about it, if we let American products in our homes whats next?

Yes, The United States of the American Empire

No... not at all.  It's just that sony is a bigger brand over here and playstation is a better known franchise. And about the OPs points.
I could easily argue that PS3 has the much better library; God of war, Heavy rain, Uncharted, Gran turismo, LittleBigPlanet, killzone, Resistance, Infamous, Yakuza etc.

Xbox live isn't leaps and bounds infront of psn, the only real difference I can think of in Cross Game Chat. And psn is free.

I think three pages has been sufficient to express the idiocy of this thread, so I'm locking it now.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective