By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 - HOLY COW @DESERT

Tagged games:

Slimebeast said:
Aldro said:

IMPROVED AND LONGER CHATEU GAMEPLAY VIDEO

My fucking god, those graphics!!!! HOW ARE THEY CONTINUING TO IMPROVE ON THIS! ITS AMAZING!!! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING MELEE MECHANICS GUYS!

That is some real enthusiasm for QTEs lol.

I played through most of Uncharted 2 with melee, doing a "melee" only play-through.

Surely you can understand how obsessed I am with what we are seeing of the melee! I WUV IT

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Slimebeast said:
Aldro said:

My fucking god, those graphics!!!! HOW ARE THEY CONTINUING TO IMPROVE ON THIS! ITS AMAZING!!! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING MELEE MECHANICS GUYS!

I played through most of Uncharted 2 with melee, doing a "melee" only play-through.

Surely you can understand how obsessed I am with what we are seeing of the melee! I WUV IT

Now give Nathan adecent knife and a melee only playthrough would be awesome.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Beautiful!!!

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M

Is this the end to our hero's Journey?
Will he mange to shoot his way out of this one?
Will Drake ever find water?

Tune in next time and find out ... by purchasing the game this November!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Aldro said:
Slimebeast said:
Aldro said:

Oh you did? That's really cool. Would never have thought of it myself.

Around the Network

Speachless...

http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/General-Discussion/Ground-and-Sky-DEMO-COMPARISON/td-p/535591

My god..

I wonder if the game will even come close to the number of awards U2 got.

Those screens are amazing!