By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 - HOLY COW @DESERT

Tagged games:

GOTY

Around the Network

Naughtydog =D

woah... o.o

Wow! The desert gameplay made my day. It looked real at some points.
And selnor said this was no better than U2.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

can't be topped so don't try it!

Around the Network

jeeze... why did you make me watch this... it was too tempting.
that literally looked like CGI... this destroys Killzone 3 in graphics... it is so far ahead of any other game in graphics, that was mind blowingly awesome.
poor Killzone comes out at the beginning of the year again, has the best graphics ever, then Uncharted takes the crown out from under it.
wow... how did they make this look so good.

also even though the graphics are clearly a HUGE improvement over anything, the melee looks vastly improved too, looks tons of fun.

GOTY

Wow. Adrenaline must really be something for him to shake off dehydration like that. ; )

Looks action movie good. This and Gears of War 3 just seemed to have nailed that cinematic action movie aesthetic. Maybe it's the 3rd person perspective. Max Payne 3 might have more of this next year. TPFTW!!!

I shall torture myself by not watching ANY Uncharted 3 videos until release. The blade and my wrists make a nice distraction.

Resisted.

Umh I don't really see what the fuss is about graphics here, well besides the handling of console limitations.

The only thing of note is the variety of the animations, that's a level of customization to the events that is rather rare, even if many sequences feel scripted (like the fall of the dune or the fall from the roof or the falling wall in the castle), the fights do seems to have a pleasant variety and you can really see that this game will be a very comfortable ride for the player. There are still a bit of areas they could improve (nate limps but can jump 3 feet high without problems? that's because they didn't do an animation for that), but that's probably not woth the effort or computing resources ^^. In all this surely takes the spot of my most wanted PS3 game in the stead of U2 (and it sucks cause my policy is 3 games that I want to buy a console... price needs to go down soon, i'm well at 5).

Wasn't this one supposed to be in 3D too?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO