By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 - HOLY COW @DESERT

Tagged games:

Honestly, the game feels like its not.. I mean.. its not gameplay!! IT HAS TO BE CGI CUTSCENES lmao

My god..

Around the Network

Some pictures!

(Pictures have a bit of a "scan" feeling to them so try to look past that xP)

I'm not watching this... I'm better than that..

Check out the new Elena :D!

http://swfcabin.com/open/1317919767

Clear improvements especially with the lightning!!

It is obvious that we all have opinions, and preferences, but if you are a gamer, you "have to" apreciate the detail that is put into all of the sequences shown.

For me, it should not be easy to get blown away by these scenes after playing U2, thing is, every single time I see a video of the campaign, I just want to see more. That is imersion, that is what videogaming is all about for me.

And the most unbelieveble thing about all of this, is the amount of "gamers" that will not purchase this game because of the horrible "online pass", preventing themselvs from enjoying a GOTY front runner (along with other games).

Regardless tho, I will be there, beating the campaign time and time again, that is how good Uncharted campaigns are.

Keep hyping this game Aldro, this game (franchise) deserve it.

Around the Network

Thank you OP. Thank you very much.

That is spectacular. Old homer sure is going to lose that bet! (see my sig)

I'm not actully planning to get this at the moment, that could change next year. (busy, too much other stuff to do). but i've never seen graphics like this. everythings so smooth as well. and i'm waiting for when Naughty Dog comes out with the statement that they could still push the PS3 that 1 mile further!!

only one more month guys!!!

Looks incredible.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

jesus christ.... naughty dog r just incredible. those graphics r amazing! i thought god of war 3 was the best i have ever seen but these graphics look like they were taken from a ps4. cant wait!