By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 - HOLY COW @DESERT

Tagged games:

Holy wowsers. I don't impress easily anymore but just wow.

Around the Network

These cutscenes are movie standard, GOTY is very likely for the third instalment in the Uncharted series.

Just be patient and don't watch anything. It is nearly here man, don't ruin the experience.

Your all very welcome guys xDD

Seriously though:
Uncharted: Drake's fortune had great gameplay and cinematics

Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves had an even better gameplay and insane cinematics

Uncharted 3 : Drake's Deception based on what we've seen is expanding its cinematic holy fuckness to the gameplay! Ive never seen something quite like this!! The immersiveness.. Come on November!

not watching. but playing the MP on Plus I gotta say I'm expecting the SP to look amazing because the MP looks lovely.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network
Reasonable said:
not watching. but playing the MP on Plus I gotta say I'm expecting the SP to look amazing because the MP looks lovely.

The SP will butt fk the living shit out of the MP. Im lvl 31 on the MP. You have my word xD.

Reasonable said:

what do you think of the changes made? the running is crazy fast and the recoil on the AK takes alot of getting used to i think. alot of people seem to be sprinting around the maps like crazy.

wow, I cannot describe how good it looks, its unbelievable...
im speechless

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

not gonna watch...MUST NOT WATCH! but damn you guys know how to make life hard for me....aaaaaaaaaaaargh NOVEMBER COME SOON!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Reasonable said:

what do you think of the changes made? the running is crazy fast and the recoil on the AK takes alot of getting used to i think. alot of people seem to be sprinting around the maps like crazy.

That's probably my only two gripes so far.  I think the speed is a bit fast, although I wonder whether overall that might not prove more popular which may be the reasoning behind it.  I think slowing it up a little would force a slightly more methodical approach which I feel would suit the overall feel better.  The recoil also seems a little too much, allowing for a lot of dodging of death if you shoot from mid-range as there is almost always cover to hand.

But... the melee feels better than before, the maps feel better and the gameplay is a lot of fun.  TBH with so many options and a lot more vertical play than most console MP while games can go in crazy directions I always feel it's fun.

I also like the Power Play feature.  I wasn't sure about it at first but now I've played for a while I've been won over.  It allows for a chance of comeback without feeling too overbalanced as a good team that is genuinely dominating stands a fair chance of surviving a power play and it does make you work to keep your lead if your team is ahead.

Overall pretty impressed so far but I need more time and more experimentation to really find my feet with it.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...