By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OOOOH SHIZZLE!: Jak and Daxter HD Collection spotted!

South African retailer lists Jak and Daxter HD Collection
First three Jak games getting HD upgrade?
9.30.11 / 20:55 / Sal Romano

South African online retailer BT Games put up a listing tonight for a Jak and Daxter HD Collection.

In May, we were told a Jak collection was in development, at the time hinting it only as something “dark, dirty, and dangerous” (which, in actuality, is a mission in Jak 3).

Sony has been quite supportive of bringing its standard-definition titles to higher resolutions. This month they released God of War: Origins Collection and The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection for PlayStation 3.

Stay tuned.

Around the Network

i want to believe this i really do!

Why? They where great games at their release, but the genre had far moved on since then. I always liked the R&C series more, and Jak didnt age well IMO :|

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
Why? They where great games at their release, but the genre had far moved on since then. I always liked the R&C series more, and Jak didnt age well IMO :|

Leave this thread.

OT AMAZING NEWS!!!

Around the Network
Dr.Grass said:
hunter_alien said:

Leave this thread.

OT AMAZING NEWS!!!

Seconded.

bleh, can you please turn that fucking automatic starting video to manual? Seriously, that should be a bannable offense. I just set my alarm on my computer -high volume, and you have an automatic video of that " OH MY GOOOOD" shit. Saying I was startled is an understatement. I'm really ... really bitter with you at the moment.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

anyways @ OP good news.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
bleh, can you please turn that fucking automatic starting video to manual? Seriously, that should be a bannable offense. I just set my alarm on my computer -high volume, and you have an automatic video of that " OH MY GOOOOD" shit. Saying I was startled is an understatement. I'm really ... really bitter with you at the moment.

Bleh, you are no fun at all.

hatmoza said:

on a scale on 1-10.. how scared were you.