By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V. 2

pezus said:
yo_john117 said:
pezus said:
yo_john117 said:

That's plenty fast :S

That's what I have and I can do anything I want with it.

It's very slow compared to the average speed in Europe/Iceland.

Maximum DL speed is about 750KB/s and upload is about 95KB/s

Oh...that does suck. I though you meant you had 6 MB's download speed.

Hehe nope, that would be amazing actually!

With that speed you can barely do anything. I bet they overcharge you as well.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:

I really need to import all my old custom cars into the game again. The stock cars are decent but they suck in comparison to the mod cars. A lot of the models for mod cars are ripped straight from Forza 3!

I wish that MS would release Forza on PC I bet it would look amazing, MS do keep promising to support PC gaming (usally when they are about to launch a new OS and want gamers to upgrade) and actually releasing some games would be nice.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

It's an old game by now, but it still looks lovely. I wish MS hadn't abandoned the series.

SvennoJ said:

It's an old game by now, but it still looks lovely. I wish MS hadn't abandoned the series.

They are bringing it back actually
http://www.microsoft.com/games/flight/

@TheVoxelman on twitter

^^ That's incredible actually

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
SvennoJ said:

As zarx pointed out, MS has already announced an intent to bring that franchise back. On another note, some of the most incredible graphics I've seen have come from flight sim games that I've watched youtube vids of. Here's one for example:

Yeah the 3D clouds and water animations are amazing in FSX, impossible to capture with screenshots.
Too bad my new pc still struggles along with 3D cloud cover set to maximum.

Good to hear that they're bringing the series back although immediately a couple of red flags jump up: gfwl, integrated marketplace, redesigned to make the experience easier. Hopefully free mods will still be possible.

SvennoJ said:

they didn't! . they announced it with the new GFWL relaunch awhile ago.

Replaying Metro 2033 with my new 560 Ti

I don't think FRAPS takes very good screens TBH

@TheVoxelman on twitter

trasharmdsister12 said:

zarx said:

Thanks for the bump! How are you liking the 560 Ti? My cousin SLi'd two of them in prep for BF3 and his machine runs pretty much everything but The Witcher 2 with Ubersampling on very beautifully. What did you have before?

I have a bunch of RAGE screenshots I've been meaning to post for some time now but I haven't gotten around to it. I also want to post more shots of my modded Oblivion.

Running Metro on max (-DX11 depth of feild as that is a killer) at a playable framerate with PhysX is pretty damn cool I have to say, the atmosphear in the game is even better now with all the added particles, smoke etc. It is a lot louder and runs hotter than me 5770 did tho, I will probably run some other games and post some screens some time in the next couple days (long weekend woot) and then in a few weeks Batman and Skyrim will ruin me. Then next year Metro Last Light which is going to be better optomised and look even better!

The 560 ti I got is significantly overclocked so I might actually take it down a notch as my case doesn't really have the best ventilation, but the card was a pretty good deal regardless as it was ~ the same price as a stock card. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas w/mods

Hope these aren't too ugly for you :P

(game crashed after I got up halfway Mt. Chiliad)

(probably my favourite image of the entire set)

Eat your heart out PlayStation 2.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't thumbnail...

EDIT 2:

ENB series mod: enbdev.com/enbseries_gtasa_v0075c3.zip

ENB personal settings: Send me a PM

10X Draw Distance hack: http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/10x_Draw_Distance;43242