By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V. 2

Mirrors Edge looks so good! You need more of them!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:

I think the point of the thread is for people to add awesome PC screenshots. What have you done for this thread Yo_John?

I was posting my opinion of this thread.

trasharmdsister12 said:
yo_john117 said:

I'll make some more later today. I was playing through the game pretty fast and not stopping or looking around or anything... and I got to that room and just walked into it, and it looked like that... and I was stunned. That hasn't happened to me in terms of visuals of a game since 2007 with the first Crysis sunrise.

Yeah Mirrors Edge is truly a stunning game. It's very underrated IMO.

Think this is a bit off topic but meh whatever :) me having some fun in crysis :P pity u cant do this in crysis 2 :/

My first time embedding, hope it works...

Edit: dam its not working :(

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

I will upload some screens when I get home, I am still dissapointed that you let the first thread die, I thought double posting to try and keep it alive was a bit so I sure as hell wasn't going to triple post with screens lol

Anyway my 5770 is still hanging in there so I will post some Hard Reset and any other screens I have lieing arround

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
zarx said:
I will upload some screens when I get home, I am still dissapointed that you let the first thread die, I thought double posting to try and keep it alive was a bit so I sure as hell wasn't going to triple post with screens lol

Anyway my 5770 is still hanging in there so I will post some Hard Reset and any other screens I have lieing arround

I was considering keeping it alive. But then I realized I actually put "Version 1" in the title of that thread for a reason. Plus I figured it would be nice to have more structure and organization so a new thread was the way to go. I will add links to the first thread in the OP though. I was also thinking we should make this a monthly or bi-monthly thing and showcase specific games per thread. That's where I plan to take this if people like the idea... And we can keep a thread or two on the side as open-forum image posting of any random game.

Yeah the old thread was ridiculously slow and I have good internet.

Who's idea was to add Fable 3 in there?. no offense but that game looks like a turd.

yo_john117 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
zarx said:

I was considering keeping it alive. But then I realized I actually put "Version 1" in the title of that thread for a reason. Plus I figured it would be nice to have more structure and organization so a new thread was the way to go. I will add links to the first thread in the OP though. I was also thinking we should make this a monthly or bi-monthly thing and showcase specific games per thread. That's where I plan to take this if people like the idea... And we can keep a thread or two on the side as open-forum image posting of any random game.

yea using thumbnails is probably a good idea lol with all those 1080p screens

@TheVoxelman on twitter

trasharmdsister12 said:

yo_john117 said:

It wasn't necessarily slow for me (although I can absolutely see how it could be) but I have a monthly bandwidth cap so every time I clicked on it I would think to myself "Oh jeez... there goes another 100 MB". I actually started setting my posts per page to 10 every time I entered that thread, and then reset it 50 when I left.

you think that's bad i had it set to 100 posts once....

@TheVoxelman on twitter

trasharmdsister12 said:
pezus said:
I have some requests: Maybe AC: Brotherhood and Far Cry 2 shots?

I have some AC: Brotherhood shots in my other thread. I'll repost them here I guess. I only had Far Cry 2 for 360 unfortunately but I'll see if there's a demo.

i have Far Cry 2 and AC Brohood on my PC want me to take shots?

also i'm trying to upload Deus Ex shots, Flickr doesn't do 1080p so i'm using either Picasa or Imageshak, which one is better?