By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V. 2

Mafia II

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Mirror's Edge is a truely striking game

@TheVoxelman on twitter

I'm afraid I can't do thumbnails on imgur, but these BF3  shots are too beautiful for anyone to complain about them!

Wow, these pictures sure do look pretty, but shame I won't have anything that good for a while

My laptop is bloody good for a laptop, but can't really get anything new in 1080p, but I am looking forward to making myself a nice juicy PC to play all these lovely games in 1080p with everything on (and I am tempted to dabble in some 3D)

spurgeonryan said:

Wow! That site is really cool. Is that the only way that this is possible? I think there is an html way too, but I am not html savvy.

Thanks!

is what only possible with that site? 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
zarx said:
spurgeonryan said:

Wow! That site is really cool. Is that the only way that this is possible? I think there is an html way too, but I am not html savvy.

Thanks!

is what only possible with that site? 

How you made them all clickable. Mouse hand pops up as you scroll over the pictures. But I am guessing you just turned them in to a link in the html or something.

Oh ImageShack has a thumbnail link generator that does it all autimatically, I just need to copy and paste. I just found out that it works with batches of images so I don't have to do it for each image anymore lol.

Just select the images in the "my images" album and click "Get code for Websites" and copy paste into the HTML source editor in the post tool.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

trasharmdsister12 said:
Awesome shots! I might rebuy Alan Wake for PC if they release American Nightmare for it. Do the DLC chapters come with it at the moment?

I haven't had much time for PC loving lately and I'm annoyed because I have Deus Ex, The Witcher 2, and a heavily modded Skyrim just sitting there with awesome graphics glory. I also just pre-ordered Binary Domain and Darksiders 2.

I think this thread is getting sorta bloated so I might start a V3 soon. What does everyone think? Should we just continue on with this one or should I open monthly editions featuring certain games? I hope to use these threads to spur more PC discussion around here. zarx is doing a bang up job at keeping the PC discussion up on the boards. Keep it up man!

The trouble with focusing on one game of course would be the fact with such a small community the chances of more than 2 or three people having the game aren't that great. Unless you go for really common games, and even then there is no guarantee.

It probably is time for a new thread soon tho, I am starting to double post again lol.

Also the Witcher 2 might be worth holding off on with the enhanced edition patch comming up on the 17th.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

pezus said:
pezus said:

I am now downloading the Enhanced Edition patch with the last file becoming available on April 17th. Can't wait to play it again.

On another note, I was checking out Project Cars and came across these screenshots highlighting the lighting of the game. They are just too good to ignore:

Damn, the pics only show up if you quote me

No, they don't actually. :P

Maybe I should start up the latest build and grab a few screens myself. ^^