By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sell me Mario Kart 7

Tagged games:

Get back to me when I have played the game extensively.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Sell me a Resident Evil game. Good luck.

Will MK7 have online?

Its mario kart........seven 7 se7en.

KylieDog said:

Tell me why I should buy it, what features does it have, why should I depart with £30 and buy it?   Who is up to this challenge?

i don't fucking know yet , come back to me when it releases.

Around the Network

It has gold coins, its a nostalgia love letter to the snes generation.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

RolStoppable said:
The fact that you are asking people to convince you means that you already intend to buy it and merely hope that a complete list of its features may reveal something that you can use as justification to pass on it. If you didn't want the game, you wouldn't have made this thread in the first place.

Bingo.. I was gonna say something similar to this. MK7 looks to be the complete pakage, I havent seen, heard nor read anything that could be negative. The only negative I could probably think of is the decide not to add online connectivity.. but believe they already confirmed that too. Some features - - Preset Karts are done you will now have assemble your kart and its more than just show, disavantage/advantage to each part - First Person Drive has been added -Multi tiered stages - New items - it is online ( checked) Theres reason not to get MK7 if you have a 3DS. How about sells us on not purchasing the game

as of now 9 tracks

8 player race

coins add defense

It has 3D.

Mirson said:
It has 3D.

reported for trolling that was a joke btw