By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sell me Mario Kart 7

Tagged games:

because everyone else is doing it, you wouldn't want to not be part of everybody.

Around the Network

Streetpass ghost data exchange.
Get some random guy ghost data, beat it. When you randomly meet back up have a "u suck" message waiting for him. He gets your data, he beats it, when yall meet randomly again he says" u suck even more". then u receive his new data....
And the cycle continues

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Because Daisy is in it.

KylieDog said:
RolStoppable said:
The fact that you are asking people to convince you means that you already intend to buy it and merely hope that a complete list of its features may reveal something that you can use as justification to pass on it. If you didn't want the game, you wouldn't have made this thread in the first place.

Oh ye of little faith. Actually I am looking for a reason for me too keep my pre-order, not a reason to cancel it. I know we can create our own karts and the glider/water thing but not much else. Will bikes return? What do the coins do? Will it have online multiplayer and how many players? How many tracks?

1. I doubt bikes are returning. 2. I dunno. 3. 8 player local & WW online similar to MKWii. 4. 16 new, 16 retro. 5. New power-ups: Fireflower that shoots fireballs to spin karts, Blue Shell has no longer wings (Maybe works like N64 one), and a leaf (It is there, but I don't know what it does, there may be another one. 5. New Characters: Lakitu and Metal Mario, Rosalina comes back from MKWii. There are unnanounced ones.

No way will I sell it to you! I'm keeping my copy!

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
cyberninja45 said:

Streetpass ghost data exchange.
Get some random guy ghost data, beat it. When you randomly meet back up have a "u suck" message waiting for him. He gets your data, he beats it, when yall meet randomly again he says" u suck even more". then u get back his new data....
And the cycle continues

What would be funny is if ya get some random guys ghost data nad it's like a minute faster tha you (and you did a good time).

His message?

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!

8 player online
first person driving
some tracks are one lap but are very long
2 new characters
new power up
underwater stages
prob better leader board.

okr said:
Sell me a Resident Evil game. Good luck.

Hehe okr. That is much more hard sell than Mario Kart indeed. :P

Because:

1. It's Mario Kart which = fun
2. It's in 3D which = awesomeness

So if you add 1 & 2 you have fun awesomeness. Now tell me how anyone could turn that down!

KylieDog said:
okr said:
Sell me a Resident Evil game. Good luck.

These boobs

..in 3D!

Looks terrible. Pass.