By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sell me Mario Kart 7

Tagged games:

KylieDog said:
RolStoppable said:
The fact that you are asking people to convince you means that you already intend to buy it and merely hope that a complete list of its features may reveal something that you can use as justification to pass on it. If you didn't want the game, you wouldn't have made this thread in the first place.

Oh ye of little faith.  Actually I am looking for a reason for me too keep my pre-order, not a reason to cancel it.  I know we can create our own karts and the glider/water thing but not much else.  Will bikes return?  What do the coins do?  Will it have online multiplayer and how many players?  How many tracks? 

All questions you could have answered in about 5 seconds with a quick google search. This seems like a ploy for attention, looking for answers you already (or easily could) have the answers to. It's the same game with a few improvements you played numerous other times on every Nintendo platform. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I am not going to go through the whole thread and see if anyone posted a video. You got to play it then! I see you made some comments, but how did you like it?

How come nobody drifts when they show off the demo? :/