By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sell me Mario Kart 7

Tagged games:

amp316 said:
I don't own a 3DS and don't plan on owning one.

This increases your chances of winning a race online.

LOL QFT

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Jay520 said:
oniyide said:
Jay520 said:
Owning a Nintendo Console without owning a Mario Kart game is like....

there is no analogy for that. Nothing can compare to that absurdity.

i have Wii n no MKWii, i must be absurd

Indeed

i also believe that Double Dash is the best in the series and Luigis Mansion > Mario Sunshine, if im wrong i dont wanna be right

Online is a blast on MKWii, you get to rape nubs all day long.

dahuman said:
oniyide said:
Jay520 said:
oniyide said:
Jay520 said:

Indeed

i also believe that Double Dash is the best in the series and Luigis Mansion > Mario Sunshine, if im wrong i dont wanna be right

Online is a blast on MKWii, you get to rape nubs all day long.

online is fun, no doubt about that, way better than Smash, but i just feel the game is not as challenging as Dash was, I know they wanted to make it more accesible and there is nothing wrong with that, but thats not for me.  Maybe one day i will get it.

morenoingrato said:
KylieDog said:

Oh ye of little faith. Actually I am looking for a reason for me too keep my pre-order, not a reason to cancel it. I know we can create our own karts and the glider/water thing but not much else. Will bikes return? What do the coins do? Will it have online multiplayer and how many players? How many tracks?

1. I doubt bikes are returning. 2. I dunno. 3. 8 player local & WW online similar to MKWii. 4. 16 new, 16 retro. 5. New power-ups: Fireflower that shoots fireballs to spin karts, Blue Shell has no longer wings (Maybe works like N64 one), and a leaf (It is there, but I don't know what it does, there may be another one. 5. New Characters: Lakitu and Metal Mario, Rosalina comes back from MKWii. There are unnanounced ones.

oniyide said:
Jay520 said:
oniyide said:
Jay520 said:

Indeed

?...?

Around the Network

The funny thing is........this series is now a 20 million + selling franchise

My first thought: See what we care if you buy it or not.......millions will take ur place :P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

My first thought: See what we care if you buy it or not.......millions will take ur place :P

Anyone whos been on this site for over a year knows the OP's opinion is very significant to the site. So yeah we do care. If you don't care, why do you bother posting this.

Face it, you care too.

Jay520 said:
sales2099 said:

Anyone whos been on this site for over a year knows the OP's opinion is very significant to the site. So yeah we do care. If you don't care, why do you bother posting this.

Face it, you care too.

Well ok the game from what ive seen seems to build upon the formula. Gliding in the air can lead to landing on different terrain. Dropping in a hole in a ice lake leads you to drive underwater (an alternate route on the track) instead of being fished out. It all leads to  more strategic style of racing. The gameplay in general looks accessible as ever and addicting to play; solo or online. Not to mention its Mario Kart but portable and seems to improve upon the very successful DS Mario Kart in every way, graphics being a noticeable one. 

There, my two cents. But personally my origional response was better. At least I was doing something different then everyone else on this thread. Why feed someones ego when I could say something unexpected like "who cares, the game will do fine without you". 

Its a forum. Anonymous people should (in theory) have thick skins. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Jay520 said:
sales2099 said:

Face it, you care too.

Well ok the game from what ive seen seems to build upon the formula. Gliding in the air can lead to landing on different terrain. Dropping in a hole in a ice lake leads you to drive underwater (an alternate route on the track) instead of being fished out. It all leads to  more strategic style of racing. The gameplay in general looks accessible as ever and addicting to play; solo or online. Not to mention its Mario Kart but portable and seems to improve upon the very successful DS Mario Kart in every way, graphics being a noticeable one. 

There, my two cents. But personally my origional response was better. At least I was doing something different then everyone else on this thread. Why feed someones ego when I could say something unexpected like "who cares, the game will do fine without you". 

Its a forum. Anonymous people should (in theory) have thick skins. 

Jay520's face right now: 

KylieDog said:
You people are all paranoid seeing hidden agendas in everything. I wanted a list of confirmed features, I have one now.

Google it next time, youll get an answer much faster....if such answers exist at the time of searching  :)