D-Joe said:
RolStoppable said:
D-Joe said:

Fable 3 Rated M fella

and even Rated 18+ in my country

Fable 3 is a core game, isn't it?

casual,100% casual,even my mother can play it

Okay...

That could make for a good thread though.

lol don't listen to him, of course Fable 3 is a core game (just a bad one). Rise of Nightmare is an interesting case though in between core and casual.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
RolStoppable said:
D-Joe said:
RolStoppable said:
D-Joe said:

Fable 3 Rated M fella

Okay...

lol don't listen to him, of course Fable 3 is a core game (just a bad one). Rise of Nightmare is an interesting case though in between core and casual.

how can this extreamly easy game is core game?

drkohler said:
Dark_Feanor said:

LOL... Are u serius?

As I know 360s are made in Mexico, Taiwan and now in Brazil.

What????

360s are made by Flextronics, Wistron and Celestica. All companies have their manufacturing plant(s) in China.

I belive Foxconn is one of the bigger producers on the 360. I also believe it's the only manufacterer of Kinect systems. Sony also has Foxconn manufacter many of their products including cell phones, tv's, PS3's, and cameras.

Foxconn makes almost everything, Nintendo Wii's also also made by Foxconn too.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

RolStoppable said:
Slimebeast said:
RolStoppable said:

Okay...

Alright, let me guess.

Rise of Nightmares is neither really core or casual, because it is a core game on Kinect.

Yes, I would say so. But I think Seece still hopes that in the future there will be games on Kinect that are considered truly core by everyone.

Dark_Feanor said:
Michael-5 said:
GuiltySpartan77 said:
Looks like americans will still buy the xbox 360 even when its the most expensive console on the market.

It's because it's an American product. People want to buy domestic because "It's better for the economy" even though 360's and PS3's are both built in in China at Foxconn. It makes no sense that the 360 outsells the PS3 at this point, especially since the 360 is the cheaper to produce console.

LOL... Are u serius?

As I know 360s are made in Mexico, Taiwan and now in Brazil.

You know 360's are made in more then one location. Same with PS3.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
D-Joe said:
Slimebeast said:
RolStoppable said:
D-Joe said:
RolStoppable said:
D-Joe said:

Fable 3 Rated M fella

Okay...

Because Peter Molyneux is a punk who has a reputation of making core games for the traditional gamer. It's true that by its nature Fable is essentially a casual game, just like Peter wants it to be, it's just that the casual market hasn't yet realized that. It's the core gamers who still buy Fable.

RolStoppable said:
Slimebeast said:
D-Joe said:

Because Peter Molyneux is a punk who has a reputation of making core games for the traditional gamer. It's true that by its nature Fable is essentially a casual game, just like Peter wants it to be, it's just that the casual market hasn't yet realized that. It's the core gamers who still buy Fable.

I have really missed your great insight, Slimebeast. I am glad that you are back.

Haha, well thank you.

Slimebeast said:
D-Joe said:
Slimebeast said:
RolStoppable said:
D-Joe said:
RolStoppable said:
D-Joe said:

Fable 3 Rated M fella

Okay...

nah i don't think over 3m core gamer buy this casual game lol
and it's not about market

Games that are easy but are rated M can be core for eg Heavy Rain, that game is a core game even though in concept it is easy. The story is not casual.

I am not sure about fable though..I would say it is a core game because some parts are dark.