By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Everyone should remain pure until marriage.

Netyaroze said:
As I said a Test from god (forbidden Apple) Its purpose is to tempt you.

your other post was the best post in the thread. onthe other hand i'll seealoy ho people in hell where i will be king.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
TakeMeToTheHospital said:
My girlfriend loves to swallow :) Her favorite games are Animal Crossing and Paper Mario Thousand Year Door.

quick change the subject! o you already did.

Lets change the subject to how hot Taylor Swift is :P

no lets talk about how big angelina jolie's lips are

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
brendude13 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
My girlfriend loves to swallow :) Her favorite games are Animal Crossing and Paper Mario Thousand Year Door.

They are unnaturally large.

brendude13 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
brendude13 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

They are unnaturally large.

dito. i bet brad pit still hasn't kissed 100% of those lips. maybe about .1%. everyday he finds a place he hasn't kissed yet lol.

brendude13 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

I wonder if I made a thread about this if people would make it funny and worthwhile.

Around the Network

but its hard to find true love

till that time have fun

and if its really true love then it wouldn't matter what you would have done before it

padib said:
Champion_of_Hope said:
Hell no. Honestly I don't even see the purpose of marrage itself in this day and age and what are the chances that you'll even find someone you'll go with that well and if you haven't had sex before how do you know she won't get a divorce early because you can't please her that's assuming you can even find a girl who'll marry a guy without having sex with him first.

Bottom line is that system would never work in today's age and even if it would why would you wait, people need to have fun earlier in their life or they'll go crazy.

If she does that she is stupid as fuck and you shouldn't have married her in the first place. For people who wait for marriage to have sex, the trend is to practice with your partner till you make it. I for one lost my virginity last year and I was doing very well. The practice argument is terribly overrated. For the record I'm not married, not divorced, but that's beside the point.

The best I believe is to marry mature but young if possible. So, people need to grow up sooner imo, like in the older times.

Find a partner who is passionate for you and you are passionate for. Grow in maturity as soon as possible (early teens), marry young and things should go well. Our society has become too boring for marriage to endure though, it was better when people lived under tipiis and had to fight to survive. Now people have too much useless shit to worry about.

shes stupid for seeking sexual gratification?

The thing I find funniest about this thread is how biologically WRONG it is.

I had a friend who went to the doctors, worried he had testicular cancer because of the immense pain in his balls...and the doctor said he had a chronic case of blueballs and prescribed masturbation...because my friend had the same backwards view of sexuality that those evangelicals do. He was a firm believer in "No sex or masturbation before marriage", and he got blueballs.

the male body cannot live without occasional release, it's a biological imperative. Just another way the church has somehow managed to overthrow science. Don't you love archaic but persistent belief systems?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Netyaroze said:
As I said a Test from god (forbidden Apple) Its purpose is to tempt you.

You know, I really do have to chuckle at what some people believe and say.

Honestly, to this day, it completely and totally baffles me how some people can say God is such a wonderful person, yet he does some of the douchiest things I've ever heard of.

God is supposedly all knowing.  Why the hell does he have to have douchebag tests out there meant to tempt us?  If he knows everything, he already knows whether we would be tempted by certain things or not.  He already knows the exact kind of person that we are.

God is supposedly a caring figure.  He cares for us.  Then why did he make a world in which natural disasters occur that destroy millions of people's lives.  Not just the ones that died, but their families, and those who may have had businesses get destroyed, etc.  Why did he make a world in which there are horrible diseases that cripple people's ability to live like others.  Diseases that might destroy some families from within because they can no longer deal with it.  Diseases that spread across the world and spread fear.

It is this kind of stuff that has steered me well away from believing in the God that a majority of people believe in.  If I'm going to believe in a God, it surely won't be somebody that scares the shit out of me with the things that he does to us.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

padib said:
Runa216 said:
The thing I find funniest about this thread is how biologically WRONG it is.

I had a friend who went to the doctors, worried he had testicular cancer because of the immense pain in his balls...and the doctor said he had a chronic case of blueballs and prescribed masturbation...because my friend had the same backwards view of sexuality that those evangelicals do. He was a firm believer in "No sex or masturbation before marriage", and he got blueballs.

the male body cannot live without occasional release, it's a biological imperative. Just another way the church has somehow managed to overthrow science. Don't you love archaic but persistent belief systems?

This is the biggest fucking bullshit ever. The fact that he is getting blueballs is not singly linked to the fact that he's abstaining. First and foremost, the guy probably needs to get physically active. The reason I say that is because the body releases natural hormones to stimulate your body and the increased bloodflow causes natural erections and, hopefully if he's healthy, natural wet dreams.

He has blueballs because he's a fuckin jellyfish, that's my gut feeling on it, and I don't even know the guy.

*facepalm* Really dude?  you're going to argue with a doctor...a man who spent his entire life earning that respect?  I don't know all the facts, I wasn't there in the office while the examination happened, all I know is the guy had immense pain in his testicles and the doctor prescribed masturbation.  The "Blueballs" Comment was an extrapolation based on what I knew.  So yeah, stop thinking you're smarter than the experts, it makes you look like a fool. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android