By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Everyone should remain pure until marriage.

lol man wasnt meant to be "pure" until marriage. Dont cheat and remain faithful is what I go by.

Fact is sex is a big part of the relationship. Its about expressing your feelings and pleasuring eachother. Also, its a way to get great experience.......you dont want to go on your honeymoon and discover that your both crap in bed....since its both your first time :P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Hell no. Honestly I don't even see the purpose of marrage itself in this day and age and what are the chances that you'll even find someone you'll go with that well and if you haven't had sex before how do you know she won't get a divorce early because you can't please her that's assuming you can even find a girl who'll marry a guy without having sex with him first.

Bottom line is that system would never work in today's age and even if it would why would you wait, people need to have fun earlier in their life or they'll go crazy.

Your body is yours, to do what you want with as long as you don't harm other people.

I agree with what thrasharmdsister12 said.

Ps3 said:
chocoloco said:
Ps3 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
No, that would mean that some people would already married +30 times...

And God is watching them.

Are you saying god is into voyeurism?

I'm just saying that God is watching out for the sins of everyday life.

'Sins' are an institutions way of controlling people. Having consentual sex with someone else is not sinful whether they are married or not because sins are not objective facts. Obviously the issues around sex are complicated as men and women have a tendency to view them differently and respond in a different way. I'm not going to go into depth here but basically people can choose to believe god is watching them if they want, but it is an arbitrary view just like mine would be if I insisted their was no 'god'. 

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

forest-spirit said:
Your body is yours, to do what you want with as long as you don't harm other people.

Is it really 'your' body? What if there was no real division between you and I, us and them, but it was only an act of perception? Some people believe that everything is really an unfolded whole and that there are ways of being conscious of the fundamental unity of all things...

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

You might as well make a thread saying Everyone should do as I say. Point is no one is going to listen to this terrible advice.

bazmeistergen said:
forest-spirit said:

Is it really 'your' body? What if there was no real division between you and I, us and them, but it was only an act of perception? Some people believe that everything is really an unfolded whole and that there are ways of being conscious of the fundamental unity of all things...

Then wouldn't that mean you could have sex with everyone since we are all one.

Actually, on this topic I would like to ask people, why wait until marriage to have sex?

In my mind it makes much more sense to simply wait for the right person, so I'm curious as to why people would wait until marriage.

padib said:

If she does that she is stupid as fuck and you shouldn't have married her in the first place. For people who wait for marriage to have sex, the trend is to practice with your partner till you make it. I for one lost my virginity last year and I was doing very well. The practice argument is terribly overrated. For the record I'm not married, not divorced, but that's beside the point.

The best I believe is to marry mature but young if possible. So, people need to grow up sooner imo, like in the older times.

Find a partner who is passionate for you and you are passionate for. Grow in maturity as soon as possible (early teens), marry young and things should go well. Our society has become too boring for marriage to endure though, it was better when people lived under tipiis and had to fight to survive. Now people have too much useless shit to worry about.

I don't think marrying young is too good of an idea now a days (sure it works sometimes, one of my sisters married her high school boyfriend), maybe back in the early 1900s.  When I was 16-20 I was very immature (even though I still am now at 29).  The divorce rate is pretty damn high and shows you how much of a joke marriage has become in our society.  I really don't care about starting a family right now because even if I wanted to I couldn't (I can barely support myself).  Marriage doesn't define a relationship.  One can perfectly happy to be in a relationship for many years and not be married.  While another can be married for many years and go through pure hell.  It is the relationship that matters not a document stating you are together.  I've been in an on and off relationship for almost 3 years now with a 44 year old Asian.  I am not the best to speak on relationship matters but it is easy to point out that marriage only works about half of the time.

My girlfriend loves to swallow :) Her favorite games are Animal Crossing and Paper Mario Thousand Year Door.