By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Taylor Swift is greater than Bob Dylan

Her lyrics ultimately crush Bob's and her guitar skills are way more soothing. His style is so old and dated, her's is current and fresh, but at the same time Taylor could have had huge hits back in the 1970s. When Bob is put against Taylor he is just okay! His singing is just okay compared to Taylor's, and he has nothing on her. I know he is a musical legend and all, but we know Taylor's skills are taking her above and beyond the legends in the rock and roll hall of fame. I feel bad for people like Bob who are getting shown up by this girl.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

I wholeheartedly disagree.

At giving head probably.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

If that's not trolling, than you're the person with the worst music taste I have ever seen.
I never thought it was logically fathomable that someone will say that shitty pop lyrics will be better than Bob Dylan's, who pepole still make covers of his songs 50+ years after they've been written.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Signalstar said:
At giving head probably.

Um because she's a female? I think not. She has so much talent. Read her lyrics and come back to this thread.

Mummelmann said:

That's 100% okay! But can you back up why? I'm just curious as to why you would think that.

RageBot said:
If that's not trolling, than you're the person with the worst music taste I have ever seen.

I never thought it was logically fathomable that someone will say that shitty pop lyrics will be better than Bob Dylan's, who pepole still make covers of his songs 50+ years after they've been written.

No, I'm not trolling. Just because I prefer Taylor doesn't make it trolling. That's so unreal to even say! Um, Taylor is not pop, she is Country and it's not shitty. Talk to all her Grammy awards. Pretty soon he'll be covering Taylor's songs because I can't blame him for wanting to cover such artistic work.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Around the Network

I've thought about it... and no, she's not. Still, at least you like her music. But no. Nope. Niet. Nada. She might well sell more - I have no idea - but no way will she have the same impact on music long term.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Ps3 said:
Signalstar said:
At giving head probably.

Um because she's a female? I think not. She has so much talent. Read her lyrics and come back to this thread.

Mummelmann said:

That's 100% okay! But can you back up why? I'm just curious as to why you would think that.

RageBot said:

No, I'm not trolling. Just because I prefer Taylor doesn't make it trolling. That's so unreal to even say! Um, Taylor is not pop, she is Country and it's not shitty. Talk to all her Grammy awards. Pretty soon he'll be covering Taylor's songs because I can't blame him for wanting to cover such artistic work.

Wow that's so sexist! I'm sure there are plenty of guys that give great head out there.

And as to her lyrics "She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers" -riveting. I am absolutely sure that Taylor Swift, the girl that poses for magazines and advertises lipstick is the type of shy quiet girl that always gets passed over by cheerleaders.

Reasonable said:
I've thought about it... and no, she's not. Still, at least you like her music. But no. Nope. Niet. Nada. She might well sell more - I have no idea - but no way will she have the same impact on music long term.

She's already having an impact. There are people everywhere who chant her lyrics and classify her music as one of the highest excellents of this day and age. She was awarded all the Grammys she received because of the musical experts in the Grammy department who noticed her talent. Musical greats all over have won Grammys and Taylor is simply just standing next to them now. Now all she needs to do is stay true to herself and 60 years from now all these classic rock radio stations will be playing Taylor's Country Rock songs.

Signalstar said:
Ps3 said:
Signalstar said:
At giving head probably.

Mummelmann said:

RageBot said:

Wow that's so sexist! I'm sure there are plenty of guys that give great head out there.

And as to her lyrics "She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers" -riveting. I am absolutely sure that Taylor Swift, the girl that poses for magazines and advertises lipstick is the type of shy quiet girl that always gets passed over by cheerleaders.

Actually it's not because you were talking about Taylor and it was a very sexist remark.

Is that the only song you know by her? That's her most mainstream song ever! Listen to her other songs deep within her album that weren't mainstream singles, because there are some golden tunes on there. Overall, White Horse totally reminds me of a female John Lennon.

Bob Dylan didn't go on stage with Justin Bieber.

You are a big troll, your argument is invalid.

Ps3 said:
Reasonable said:

She's already having an impact. There are people everywhere who chant her lyrics and classify her music as one of the highest excellents of this day and age. She was awarded all the Grammys she received because of the musical experts in the Grammy department who noticed her talent. Musical greats all over have won Grammys and Taylor is simply just standing next to them now. Now all she needs to do is stay true to herself and 60 years from now all these classic rock radio stations will be playing Taylor's Country Rock songs.

Signalstar said:
Ps3 said:
Signalstar said:
At giving head probably.

Mummelmann said:

RageBot said:

Actually it's not because you were talking about Taylor and it was a very sexist remark.

Is that the only song you know by her? That's her most mainstream song ever! Listen to her other songs deep within her album that weren't mainstream singles, because there are some golden tunes on there. Overall, White Horse totally reminds me of a female John Lennon.

What are you talking about. It had nothing to do with her being female but with her having nice full lips. Have you ever seen Bob Dylan? He has like a pigeon beak. Pigeon's can't give good head. That would be ridiculous.