By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - America's up 20th August.

PizzaFaceGamer said:
about what i expected. i think ps3 will be about even with xbox next week.

Gotta be a bit depressing for sony though....they sold 40 million ps2s in america...dunno how they lost touch of the American consumer this genertaion

America went online shooter crazy, and a domestic brand filled the need for a cheap HD online system. Don't know if sony will ever get americas back.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Good ps3, next, week will be great, waiting EMEAA numbers.

Yes I'm waiting too EMEAA & Japon numbers :)))
I'd like to know if 3DS game from ubisoft were really multiplied by 8 :D

EMEAA and JAPAN are taking FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

^Yeah, what gives :s

Around the Network

Getting a region so early and the others so late is excruciating!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

After seeing the Germany and Netherlands charts I'm thinking ioi just wants to triple check his data and algorithms before putting the numbers up. BTW, I would expect a dramatically larger increase in Australia/New Zealand than in pretty much any other region since it was basically a $200 cut there. And I mean by an order of magnitude. I wouldn't be surprised if Aus/NZ PS3 sales will be larger than UK sales.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

JAPAN IS UP!