By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did Xenoblade push you to mod your Wii?

Tagged games:

Did you mod your Wii?

Yes 51 41.46%

No 30 24.39%

See results 42 34.15%

Total:123

It seems a lot of people modded their Wii to play Xenoblade according to what the forum suggest.

Around the Network

Modded two of my friends' Wii's since I haven't one of my own. Only one bought Xenoblade though.
Will be getting & modding one by November.

Yes.

Yes. Pretty much made the decision to mod my Wii right after the disgrace that was Nintendo's E3 conference. Why I never did it any sooner, I have no idea!

(I actually tried once back in the days of Twilight Hack, but it didn't work for some reason, guess I've been cautious since)

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

My wii has been modded since 2009. hehehe twilight hack for the win!!!

Around the Network

It will be when I receive the game from shopto.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

I just modded my wii last night, but I don't plan on pirating. I just want to play Xenoblade and maybe Last Story. I'm still waiting for the game to arrive...

Yup.

I am on the fence, if Nintendo doesn't say anything by October I will do it. Why October? because is my birthday and I will the extra money required to order the game from europe.

So desperate... who is gonne tell them it isn't worth it...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)