By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did Xenoblade push you to mod your Wii?

Tagged games:

Did you mod your Wii?

Yes 51 41.46%

No 30 24.39%

See results 42 34.15%

Total:123
tolu619 said:
Icyedge said:
tolu619 said:
Icyedge said:
Hephaestos said:
anyone knows if dolphin works with 3Dvision? might try it if it does ^^

Playing in 3D helps the graphics a lot, remove nearly all aliasing. It doesnt look that bad with it enable, nearly impossible to play without it afterwards lol. Not using dolphin though, but I guess it will be similar in term of result.

Can someone please tell me what Dolphin is? I'm just seeing this name for the first time.

Its a Wii emulator for PC ; ).

and what did he mean play in 3d? and how is the wii mote emulated? what about motion plus?

Play in 3D means playing in 3D literally. With special glasses and Nvidia 3D vision. Dolphin has a driver that transform a 2D image in 3D by analising it. My TV does that too. For the other question, I cant answer it, I dont use the program so I dont how it emulate the wii mote, but im pretty sure it can. Anyway, you dont need the wii mote for Xenoblade, your actually better without.

Around the Network

Received the game yesterday (6 days from shopto.com). Modded Wii last night. Everything's a go.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2