By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Skyward Sword Wii Remote+ Still Happening?

Tagged games:

spurgeonryan said:
TomaTito said:
spurgeonryan said:
TWRoO said:

Off topic a little here, but what do you think would happen if you plugged the WM+ add-on into a Wii remote with it inside already.

Is it possible to do that? I have the add on and no actual full wii mote +, so from all I see is that the add on has no extra ports. Someone should try and tell us!

Your answer.

Sorry but after 28 post there was not one serious answer, but it was kind of funny! So anyone actually try it finally?

No one wanted to ruin such a great thread... I tried.

Nothing happens really.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

WOW how my post was ignored.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Still Praying!!!

Switch!!!

All I know for sure is that I won't buy the game unless it comes pre-packaged with Wii Motion+...at no additional charge. Much as I love Nintendo, I'm sick of supporting their eternal game of catch-up. "Oh, the move is coming out, we better make an attachment that makes the Wiimote that sensitive, and let's charge loads of money more for it!"

Yeah...no.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
All I know for sure is that I won't buy the game unless it comes pre-packaged with Wii Motion+...at no additional charge. Much as I love Nintendo, I'm sick of supporting their eternal game of catch-up. "Oh, the move is coming out, we better make an attachment that makes the Wiimote that sensitive, and let's charge loads of money more for it!"

Yeah...no.

Wasn't Wii Motion Plus announced at E3 2008, 1 year before Move was?

And I don't understand the bit about Nintendo eternally playing catch up, Nintendo usually wait until a new generation and hardware to 'catch up' in areas they were previously behind in (GC using optical media and the N64's inability to do so being instrumental in it not leading the 5th gen for example, WiiU playing games in not only 720, but 1080p, while the Wii could do neither as another example).  Sony and MS however this gen are IMO the ones trying to 'catch up' to Nintendo by creating their own motion gameplay devices mid-gen.

Around the Network
MrT-Tar said:
Runa216 said:

Yeah...no.

And I don't understand the bit about Nintendo eternally playing catch up, Nintendo usually wait until a new generation and hardware to 'catch up' in areas they were previously behind in (GC using optical media and the N64's inability to do so being instrumental in it not leading the 5th gen for example, WiiU playing games in not only 720, but 1080p, while the Wii could do neither as another example).  Sony and MS however this gen are IMO the ones trying to 'catch up' to Nintendo by creating their own motion gameplay devices mid-gen.

VGC writer that don't know the facts...

Galaki said:
MrT-Tar said:
Runa216 said:

Yeah...no.

VGC writer that don't know the facts...

With the way the site has been lately, I can't say I'm surprised.

Really? seriously?

You don't think Nintendo didn't know about Move far before we did? Even if they didn't, they're still playing catch up. they released a console that wasn't as good as they wanted it to be, so they waited two years to release an upgrade. I don't care what anyone says, that's still money-grubbing.

Besides, I wasn't making an article, I'm not doing research, nor was the timeline in any way effecting my point. You people just go out of your way to bitch and moan about everything you possibly can, don't you? That gets really, REALLY annoying. Oh, and I'm a reviewer, I don't write articles, so get YOUR facts straight before making accusations.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Really? seriously?

You don't think Nintendo didn't know about Move far before we did? Even if they didn't, they're still playing catch up. they released a console that wasn't as good as they wanted it to be, so they waited two years to release an upgrade. I don't care what anyone says, that's still money-grubbing.

Besides, I wasn't making an article, I'm not doing research, nor was the timeline in any way effecting my point. You people just go out of your way to bitch and moan about everything you possibly can, don't you? That gets really, REALLY annoying. Oh, and I'm a reviewer, I don't write articles, so get YOUR facts straight before making accusations.

They stated that the WM+ tech was not ready when the Wii launched. It took them two more years to get it to a point where it was viable as a product.

Runa216 said:
Really? seriously?

I agree with you, but I don't get the bolded part.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."