By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite Television Show and Why?Weekly Ratings update! ~ " What did you watch today?' The Office is finally ending its run in America'

Thursday is the place for NBA on TNT. Effin aye! And Person of Interest which I DVR every week.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

How i met your mother! BECAUSE ITS LEGENDARY

Etan

My current favorite shows are:

Game of Thrones - Awesome Inc.
House - It's house
The Walking Dead - Zombies
NCIS - CSI equals lololol nowadays
Alcatraz - Sam Neill and it's a interesting concept
Once Upon A Time - It's differrent yet good
Castle - Fairly funny
Simpsons - Good passtime

Shows I used to watch before they stopped:

BSG
SG-1
SGA
Nip-Tuck
Raines
Firefly

Anyone here watch The Killing? Comes back this Sunday.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

alot of shows that ive watched have finished up or are finishing up, walking dead, alcatraz, fringe gold rush, bering sea gold, jersey shore

right now im watching fantasy factory, punked, river monsters, ufc's tuf, and finishing up fringe

Around the Network

Deadwood would prob be my current favourite as I just started watching it. Why?, cause it is set in the Old West and it is another great HBO series.

spurgeonryan said:
BHR3 said:
alot of shows that ive watched have finished up or are finishing up, walking dead, alcatraz, fringe gold rush, bering sea gold, jersey shore

right now im watching fantasy factory, punked, river monsters, ufc's tuf, and finishing up fringe

What did you think of all the craziness on Bering Sea Gold? That Scott guy is something else isn't he? Strangely, I like him and hope that he does well next year. Not sure if he is a thief or not though. I like that show more than Gold Rush! Dakota Fred is far worse than Scott. IMO.

You watch any Ax Men?

i thought the show was ok i like the guy who does the narritive on GR more than BSG i bit more seriours and think GR does a better job of showing how gold is recovered.  as for the last two  revisting episodes and the crazzyness you say i think it was a bit staged the fist fight at least, yeah Scott is the man i dont think i would be intrested in the show as much if he wasnt on so hope he returns next year. 

no i havent not seen ax men, the thing that i like about these two shows is that it shows guys who think they are the shit and will get alot of money recovering gold but by the end of the season they fall short of there goals and also some of the chareters are very cool/unique weird ex. scott, tony beats, the whole parker family, tod hofman, dakota fred, steve pomrenke and i like vernon adkinson's accent

idk about all that 1000 oz. is alot i think is just over 1.5M and there season is shorter i think it was 3 months and they cant go out all the time. so fuel cost ect. shouldnt be that high, the cast form GR didnt get much they have a 6 month season and believe dakotas son pocketed less then 10k dakota made 20k and the whole hoffamn grew each got about 6k besides dakota amount thats pretty crappy if you asked me

i believe they make more from the show than the actual gold the recover

Seinfeld is still awesome. "Eatin' olives"

hope fringe is done im getting tired of it, i thinks it has been exhausted, i only liked season 1-3

looking forward to season 2 of moonshiners tim smith is the man