By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite Television Show and Why?Weekly Ratings update! ~ " What did you watch today?' The Office is finally ending its run in America'

don't watch tv except for hockey
watching the current season of breaking bad on psn though

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
room414 said:
don't watch tv except for hockey
watching the current season of breaking bad on psn though

You are in Canada right? How many stations do you guys even have in Canada? Is it like the U.K?

Breaking Bad is all you need at this time. Well done!

I would imagine our tv service is about the same as the U.S.

Watched Arrested development today. What a great show :)

havent been watching much that snooki and jwow show and 3s company reruns, but cant wait for shark week, and all them gold rush shows about to start along with the walking dead

Play Me

I've also been watching happy endings recently, not so serious not so original but really fun sitcom!

Around the Network

I started watching Batman The animated Series.

Sweet childhood, and Batman still rocks.

Barely touch TV anymore, but I've been watching Breaking Bad as that show is easily one of the best things to happen to television in YEARS. Aside from that, saw the season premier of Hell On Wheels. Pretty disappointed, knowing this show it should pick up as the episodes go on, still a fairly weak premier for the season by my standards. Next show I'll honestly be looking forward to will be The Walking Dead coming back for Season 3.

Just finished watching all of Game of Thrones for the second time. Now I've been burning through Spartacus on Starz again, currently watching the prequel season. Can't get enough of this show. Definitely my favorite show at the moment. Once I finish the prequels I'm gonna finally start watching season 2. I think Andy's death kinda killed the hype for me for quite awhile which made me hold off watching season 2, but I think I'm ready to find out what happens with Spartacus and his band of rebels.. Once I finish this it's on to The Walking Dead.. Need something new to watch instead of cycling through shows I've already seen :/

I live in NJ, USA and I used to be a big WPIX-11 watcher when I was a kid/teenager, but now as an adult I really don't watch too of that channel let alone TV.

I maybe watch about 10hours of TV a week now with my main show of choice being Parenthood on NBC.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

I watched the first season of Homeland but it didn't really captivate me, don't know if I'll bother with the second. Anyways, my favorite shows on television are: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, The Walking Dead, Modern Family, and Community.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!