By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite Television Show and Why?Weekly Ratings update! ~ " What did you watch today?' The Office is finally ending its run in America'

Anyone that followed the show 'Alcatraz' hear anything about whether or not it's being renewed for Season 2? I haven't heard nothing yet...

I'd hate for it to go the way of Firefly and Raines etc :(

Around the Network
pezus said:
So...has anyone seen Deadwood here?

Nope, what is it about?

I like to watch Food Network shows, especially chopped, I can watch that show for hours.

1. Top Gear uk: fast cars, incredibly well produced clips, English sense of humour

2. Scrubs: the roles just fit so perfectly to the actors.

Dampfi said:

1. Top Gear uk: fast cars, incredibly well produced clips, English sense of humour

2. Scrubs: the roles just fit so perfectly to the actors.

I completely agree on both!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

@ryan_ I'm in a bit of a dilemma with Scrubs. I've watched a few episodes, and I really liked them... but I don't really like this kind of shows where the jokes/fun are at the cost of the characters and not because of it. Let me explain it better: If the fun lies in the the character(s) being funny then ok, but if the fun lies on how lame is the character(s) then not so ok. That's why I don't like Friends. And I've noticed that Scrubs tends to do both.

Btw, which is/are your fav. characters? Mine are Cox and The Janitor (obvious choices, I know)

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Breaking Bad is the only correct answer.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Justified is an awesome show, even better then Sons of Anrachy.

My favorites are

Justified
The Walking Dead
Sons of Anarchy

Spartacus was my favorite show once but vengeance was very disappointing.

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
Justified is an awesome show, even better then Sons of Anrachy.

My favorites are

Justified
The Walking Dead
Sons of Anarchy

Spartacus was my favorite show once but vengeance was very disappointing.

It is? I was considering watching it recently. Have you seen Deadwood to compare?

I have seen Deadwood, and I liked Justified much better. Timothy Olyphant is doing a great job in Justified. Altough Deadwood was a pretty good show too, but unfortunately never got to an end.

spurgeonryan said:
I watched the first season of Justified. It was really goo, but I missed the second season and am now too far behind to play catch up.

You should Download it. The second is much better then the first