By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite Television Show and Why?Weekly Ratings update! ~ " What did you watch today?' The Office is finally ending its run in America'

I sometimes watch Star Trek, Farscape, Seinfeld, The Simpsons.... I am not really a fan of TV shows.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Figures I decide to get into Alcatraz, a show that needs many seasons to reveal itself fully, and it's about to be cancelled in its first season. This is why I prefer waiting for shows to finish, see reviews, them watch it all at once.

booo, my kids and myself kinda like Terra Nova. I was interested on the final twist, though I do admit much of the season kinda dragged on.

SqueakySamurai said:

This, and everyone else should too.

spurgeonryan said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
pezus said:
Was it any good anyway? Can't wait for Community, Mad Men and GoT to start again! This is an exciting TV season for me!

Seriously? I do not get what makes Mad Men any good? What am I missing with that show.

Class

Great! The American version of The Office can be classy as well. What is this show about?

Conker guy who I am friends with, if I knew how to actually multi quote I would say that is a fun show!

I thought i was stoned the first time i saw Adventure Time, crazy fun show. And Mad Men is pretty awesome too, its about people working in an advertisement agency in the 60s mainly focusing on the main character Don Draper, it starts off kind of slow but the character development is phenomenal, it's a great drama series.

Around the Network
ToraReaper said:
SqueakySamurai said:

This, and everyone else should too.

I support this

I can't wait for Mad Men and Game of Thrones to return. The only new network show I watch is Person of Interest. It's pretty decent and I hope it doesn't get canceled.

Terra Nova is one of those show that would've been better on cable. Monday is going to empty next year with no House on either.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

I'm disappointed they cancelled TERRA NOVA. I really enjoyed it... andi hate cliffhanger endings like the one the series has now.

Dam i kinda liked TERRA NOVA

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

When is community getting cancelled, long over due. Walking dead season 2 is a bit of a drag. Cant wait for Game of Thrones season 2.