N64 31 39.74%

Genesis 13 16.67%

Virtual Boy 5 6.41%

Saturn 3 3.85%

Dreamcast 14 17.95%

Can't Choose/See Results 12 15.38%

Total:78
brendude13 said:
Either the Saturn or the Dreamcast, these were my favourite consoles as a child,

I'm sorry.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Around the Network

N64 if you ask me.
Lots of wonderful games. Get new controllers if you can.

SNES! IGN say it's the best console ever made. It has the best RPG's (when SquareSoft and Nintendo made them right), best platformers, best shooters, best everything. It's also the console Super Mario Kart, and Donkey Kong Country debuted on.

After SNES I'd say N64. A lot of Nintendo's best games released on that console. Best Zelda's, Best Mario Kart (but MK Wii is about as good), best Smash Bros, Best Mario (but again Wii Mario's are just as good), Best Star Fox, Best Mario Party (they used to be awesome!), Goldeneye, Donkey Kong, Banjo Kazooie, Paper Mario, etc.

Lol, my inner Nintendo is showing, but to be honest, SNES-Gamecube are all equally as good. Gamecube re-introduced the most IP's, N64 was the best party system, and SNES had the best classic titles, stuff we rarely see nowdays.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

N64 is the only way to go.

Erik Aston said:
brendude13 said:
Either the Saturn or the Dreamcast, these were my favourite consoles as a child,

I'm sorry.

You better be.

Around the Network

Dreamcast damn it!!!!!

N64 would be a great choice. I personally would buy more older games, but I dislike ordering stuff like that online, and no stores in my area sell any old games outside of GBA,Xbox, PS2, GCN, and if you are lucky, PSX games.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Out of the systems that you have listed, N64 has the games with the most replay value.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger