By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Xenoblade be the first/one of the few console JRPGs this gen to hit 90+?

Boutros said:
I don't how anyone can consider Demon's Souls a JRPG but if you do then I understand why you think Xenoblade is a JRPG. Unless it comes in NA I want it to fail in every way possible :)

hmmm? why not its style of gameplay doesnt matter for its title just where its from right.

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
Boutros said:
I don't how anyone can consider Demon's Souls a JRPG but if you do then I understand why you think Xenoblade is a JRPG. Unless it comes in NA I want it to fail in every way possible :)

hmmm? why not its style of gameplay doesnt matter for its title just where its from right.

I agree with the J it's the RPG that I think is off. Or more like the RP because it's still a G lol

Boutros said:
Mad55 said:
Boutros said:

I agree with the J it's the RPG that I think is off. Or more like the RP because it's still a G lol

lolz

Looks like it will be an excellent game. Probably will be the best JRPG i have played since XIII (Yes it was a good JRPG, suck it haters!).

Doubtful, but I'm sure it will be one of the best.

Around the Network

JRPG are japan style, anyway i'm in Italy and i'm getting it the September 2, so i hope it gets a 90% score for sure. In japan stragely few had it buyed, but all of them says it's a great deal (nonsense?).

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

i hope so. With the history of many good wii games, they only average about 80 on metacritic for some reason.

Xxain said:
Xen said:
Xxain said:
of course ... its Mr Takahashi, when no ine screws him hes a miracle worker. People who played it call it the next Xenogears. Im proud its gonna him to obtain the milestone because he deserves it more than anybody else.

That's anything BUT good, you know...

And nah... it'll go down. It always does, sadly.

Xen we have been friends for awhile and have similar taste... but I wont go easy on you if this post is insinuating XENOGEARS is a bad game.. please clearer.

Haha, sure.

I've actually given it a full review if you're interested:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=124980

I've already played the Japanese version but i stopped after 6-7 hours because I liked it so much and I decided I wanted to play it and understand its story. Its combat system is so fast and great. Xenoblade will be the best jRPG for years to come. Also, day one for the Pal version!

This game deserves a 95% score. Wait to see its opening chapter, it's amazing!

/../

Xen said:
Xxain said:
Xen said:
Xxain said:
of course ... its Mr Takahashi, when no ine screws him hes a miracle worker. People who played it call it the next Xenogears. Im proud its gonna him to obtain the milestone because he deserves it more than anybody else.

That's anything BUT good, you know...

And nah... it'll go down. It always does, sadly.

Xen we have been friends for awhile and have similar taste... but I wont go easy on you if this post is insinuating XENOGEARS is a bad game.. please clearer.

Haha, sure.

I've actually given it a full review if you're interested:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=124980

Hopefully it's the next Xenosaga because I prefer those to Xenogears. :P