By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Xenoblade be the first/one of the few console JRPGs this gen to hit 90+?

Fab_GS said:
OMG The game has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't expect it to arrive so fast!!

Youu suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Fab_GS said:
OMG The game has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't expect it to arrive so fast!!

Wagram said:
Fab_GS said:

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boutros said:
Wagram said:
Fab_GS said:

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1111!!!!oneoneleven

And my Wii broken jusy yesterday.....................................

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Around the Network

And my Wii broken just yesterday

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Boutros said:
RolStoppable said:
Boutros said:

If someone bashed the Wii and the PS3 I would equally not care quite frankly lol. I do it all the time with the DS and the PSP and I don't expect people to care. I have my own experiences with the Wii and the PS3 and I can finds flaws and strengths to the both of them. With such analysis I can come up with preferences but it does not mean I have a bias agaisnt either of them. A bias emerges from an irrational source and that's not the case with me.

And I can only attest to games I have played so since I don't have a 360 I don't see how I could know whether a 360 game is overrated or not, no?

If you can't know about 360 games, then you also can't say for sure whether or not a bias against the Wii exists. It's possible that reviewers at large greatly prefer the 360 which could inevitably lead to a bias against the PS3 and also the Wii.

I acknowledge that some reviewers might be biased but you guys are talking about mass bias agaisnt the Wii as if it were every critics. There's no proof of that. It's thus wrong to assume that Xenoblade will be marked down just for being a Wii game.

Guess who's more likely to be bullied in the school yard: the handsome athlete with the abs, or the round-glasses nerd with freckles?

routsounmanman said:
Boutros said:
RolStoppable said:
Boutros said:

If someone bashed the Wii and the PS3 I would equally not care quite frankly lol. I do it all the time with the DS and the PSP and I don't expect people to care. I have my own experiences with the Wii and the PS3 and I can finds flaws and strengths to the both of them. With such analysis I can come up with preferences but it does not mean I have a bias agaisnt either of them. A bias emerges from an irrational source and that's not the case with me.

And I can only attest to games I have played so since I don't have a 360 I don't see how I could know whether a 360 game is overrated or not, no?

If you can't know about 360 games, then you also can't say for sure whether or not a bias against the Wii exists. It's possible that reviewers at large greatly prefer the 360 which could inevitably lead to a bias against the PS3 and also the Wii.

I acknowledge that some reviewers might be biased but you guys are talking about mass bias agaisnt the Wii as if it were every critics. There's no proof of that. It's thus wrong to assume that Xenoblade will be marked down just for being a Wii game.

Guess who's more likely to be bullied in the school yard: the handsome athlete with the abs, or the round-glasses nerd with freckles?

? lol

Are there any dungeons in Xenoblade? I'm kinda fearing that this game is just going to be insanely big open world maps with no treasure. :/

Wagram said:
Are there any dungeons in Xenoblade? I'm kinda fearing that this game is just going to be insanely big open world maps with no treasure. :/

Stop asking questions about the game.

Trust me. Play the game without knowing anything about it.