By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Xenoblade be the first/one of the few console JRPGs this gen to hit 90+?

Every monster you kill drops a chest. Common items, armors and with lucky, rare armors you can find inside it. It's amazing!

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:
Wagram said:
Are there any dungeons in Xenoblade? I'm kinda fearing that this game is just going to be insanely big open world maps with no treasure. :/

Stop asking questions about the game.

Trust me. Play the game without knowing anything about it.

Have to do something. The mail lady decided she didn't want to bring it to me again today. That *****!

Wagram said:
Fab_GS said:
Wagram said:
Are there any dungeons in Xenoblade? I'm kinda fearing that this game is just going to be insanely big open world maps with no treasure. :/

Have to do something. The mail lady decided she didn't want to bring it to me again today. That *****!

When are you supposed to get it?

Wagram said:

Put those fears to rest, my friend

RolStoppable said:
Torillian said:
If the first 6 reviews we see average out to just under 90 then history says there is next to no chance that the final number will end up above 90. I'd guess mid 80's is where it levels out to.

The German and Austrian reviewers don't hand out scores above 90 like candy. There are dozens of games that they scored in the 85-89 range that happen to have a 90+ Metascore. You can basically add 5-10 points to their reviews to adjust them to American standards.

HOw many RPG's have EDGE, IGN, GAMESPOT all give a 9 too? The harshest critis have given this a 9. I say the average will go up if it gets more reviews.

---

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:
Wagram said:
Fab_GS said:
Wagram said:

When are you supposed to get it?

Esimated was 10-15 days. It was sent out on the 15th so I still got some time left probably. Decided to boot up Alan Wake while I wait.

Found these on GAF, pimped out on emulator makes me want this game in HD actually lol, so fucking wrong..... right click view

edit: somebody already posted in another thread though http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4190537

Impressive reviews so far... I din't see it coming. I was expecting something in between 8 to 8.5.

Its a good game, but there has been better this gen already, if nothing else this gen has got 90+ then frankly I dont think this deserves to

Dont get me wrong, its good and in the top tier (top 10 or so) Jrpgs this gen but its FAR from 'the best' JRPG this gen imo, I would be VERY surprised to see it top 90% aggregate at the end

But we all know reviewers opinions are worse than useless this gen, maybe a free copy of a FPS or TPS was bundled with it in the review pack just to get them to rate it higher, haha

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

I'm not a big fan of RPG's so I'm not gonna buy it anyways