By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - R2D2-style Xbox 360 Kinect bundle rolling out for Star Wars Kinect

Wonder how limited supplies will really be. I don't really like the way it looks but I'm sure star wars fans will pay big bucks for one a few years down the line if not too many were made.

Around the Network

*schwing*

Tifa got MOVES!

if this is very limited , i'll buy it and then when stock runs out, i'll sell it to Darth for a very high price because i am a douche and he's the prey.

Well done Microsoft. Sweet move!
I hate your console and now I love it at the same time.

Looks awesome, but giving a price already makes me think that they dont plan on a price cut this fall.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

if this is very limited , i'll buy it and then when stock runs out, i'll sell it to Darth for a very high price because i am a douche and he's the prey.

It's a 360 - you'll never succeed.

thx1139 said:
Looks awesome, but giving a price already makes me think that they dont plan on a price cut this fall.

Yeah there for sure isn't going to be a price cut this year.  They've already announced the price of this console as well as the Gears bundle and both prices reflect no price reduction.

I'm pretty amazed at how long MS has been able to continue without a price reduction but they are posting good profits every single quarter so I can't blame them at all.

twesterm said:
Screw it, I preordered one. I already have two working 360's but I can always sell one. The white Kinect and the R2 sounds are too much to resist. ^^

Can't you get one for free???!

BenVTrigger said:
thx1139 said:

Yeah there for sure isn't going to be a price cut this year.  They've already announced the price of this console as well as the Gears bundle and both prices reflect no price reduction.

I'm pretty amazed at how long MS has been able to continue without a price reduction but they are posting good profits every single quarter so I can't blame them at all.

That's a fine part of the reason why they manage to do so, really.

Seece said:
twesterm said:
Screw it, I preordered one. I already have two working 360's but I can always sell one. The white Kinect and the R2 sounds are too much to resist. ^^

Can't you get one for free???!

I wish but I doubt it.  ;_;