By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - R2D2-style Xbox 360 Kinect bundle rolling out for Star Wars Kinect

Ah crap. Thats beautiful and I doubt could afford it this holiday.

I want one now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

That is badass indeed, I have no need whatsoever for another console but I'm getting this. In fact I may start collecting these themed consoles because they are getting sweeter and sweeter.

Oh and the "Help me Obi-Wan...." on the disc tray is too cool to try to put into words.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

C3PO console + C3P0 controller would have being gold, I don't feel that r2d2 console

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

BenVTrigger said:
thx1139 said:
Looks awesome, but giving a price already makes me think that they dont plan on a price cut this fall.

Yeah there for sure isn't going to be a price cut this year.  They've already announced the price of this console as well as the Gears bundle and both prices reflect no price reduction.

I'm pretty amazed at how long MS has been able to continue without a price reduction but they are posting good profits every single quarter so I can't blame them at all.

not sure will price or not

but no one will announce a holiday price cut at summer

like Sony announced TOX Edition PS3 at June with 38000yen,but it doens't mean they will not make a price cut this year

This looks even better then the Gears 3 console.

Around the Network

Must... resist...

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

wow that is a sexy special edition 360!

D-Joe said:
BenVTrigger said:
thx1139 said:
Looks awesome, but giving a price already makes me think that they dont plan on a price cut this fall.

Yeah there for sure isn't going to be a price cut this year.  They've already announced the price of this console as well as the Gears bundle and both prices reflect no price reduction.

I'm pretty amazed at how long MS has been able to continue without a price reduction but they are posting good profits every single quarter so I can't blame them at all.

like Sony announced TOX Edition PS3 at June with 38000yen,but it doens't mean they will not make a price cut this year

There's not going to be a price cut.  Other wise these bundles are WAY over priced. 

I don't expect a price cut anymore from the MS division until next year.

BenVTrigger said:
D-Joe said:
BenVTrigger said:
thx1139 said:

There's not going to be a price cut.  Other wise these bundles are WAY over priced. 

wat over priced?250GB(320GB)+Kinect=399

this bundle with 1 more game=449

D-Joe said:
BenVTrigger said:
D-Joe said:
BenVTrigger said:
thx1139 said:

wat over priced?250GB(320GB)+Kinect=399

this bundle with 1 more game=449

Correct.  They would be overpriced.  The purpose of bundles is to give percieved good value and move hardware and software for specific key franchises.  As it is both the Gears and Star Wars bundles are in nice positions to do exactly that.

However if the price drops $50 - $100 on the other model 360's these bundles simply would be priced well to high in comparison to the other sku's.  Not to mention MS just posted another quarter with big profits and I think they realize they are going to win the holidays in sales.  No price cut for the 360 till next year.