By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - R2D2-style Xbox 360 Kinect bundle rolling out for Star Wars Kinect

twesterm said:
HA! This makes it even more awesome

I was about to agree with Rol on how ugly this 360 is until that pic. That is some real attention to detail and I can only imagine how much this bundle will be once it sells out.

Edit: For those that may be doubting this is going to sell out...trust me it will!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

Here's another sexxxy look at the console.  God these limited edition consoles MS keeps makeing for the Slim are just gorgeous.

nice way to sale it i just hope it comes out well.

while Kinect star wars looked good at E3 this yr, but the release will be the proving ground.

tempting...very tempting...

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I'm also noticing that the controllers on the special bundles all have the new d-pad. I hope that means they will be sold separate because I would like to have all four with the new d-pad without all being the same color.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network
Goddbless said:
I'm also noticing that the controllers on the special bundles all have the new d-pad. I hope that means they will be sold separate because I would like to have all four with the new d-pad without all being the same color.

I know at Gamestop we have the Limited Edition Gears controller up for pre-order by itself and not with the console. I really hope we get the C3PO one as well because that Gold is gorgeous and if you look closely you can see bottom of the controller has a bunch of colored wires just like C3PO.  The attention to detail on this console is pretty much amazing.

NiKKoM said:
why won't they make a darth vader one?

If you read the article in the video link they talk about how one of the prototypes was a Darth Vader one. However it was scrapped because LucasArts feels R2 and C3PO are more iconic.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
NiKKoM said:
why won't they make a darth vader one?

If you read the article in the video link they talk about how one of the prototypes was a Darth Vader one. However it was scrapped because LucasArts feels R2 and C3PO are more iconic.

Well, they stand out more. A vader one would look too much like a normal 360. This way its without a doubt different... and I may finally buy a 360. I have no interest in Kinect and I thought the game looked absolutley bad... but damn that's an awesome 360/controller.

looks awesome.... probably gonna be worth a lot in a few years...

piggychan said:
looks awesome.... probably gonna be worth a lot in a few years...

It's gonna sell out for that fact alone.

-TheRealMafoo