By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bondi cut LA Noire desks to fit Blu-ray

And also they could of made a two-disc game. I think they are mad and Sony for working them on weekends.

Around the Network

I dong get it? Just use 2 disks.

WiseOwl said:
How can/why would they say that about Blu-ray when that holds more than any other console/DVD player ever.

didn't you know the truth?

That the DVD can actually hold more data than blue ray if you multiply the number of disc to 5!

Mad55 said:

you dont even need that, just a dual-layer bluray

TadpoleJackson said:
arcane_chaos said:
please...he blames blu-ray for not adding in those cases yet PS3 owners got and extra case or two.

It isn't a secret the owner of Bondi used to work for Sony

Or that this game used to be an exclusive 

Or that Sony isn't afraid to moneyhat devs for exclusive dlc

Exclusive cases make sense

I know, but it just goes to the fact that they could add exclusive content, but yet blame blu-ray for not adding in extra cases when we all know Blu-ray is the superior format out of all three console when it comes to space available.

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
Mad55 said:

you dont even need that, just a dual-layer bluray

lol or that.

arcane_chaos said:

I know, but it just goes to the fact that they could add exclusive content, but yet blame blu-ray for not adding in extra cases when we all know Blu-ray is the superior format out of all three console when it comes to space available.

Yep. It's much easier to assume they are lying to make blu-ray look bad

We get it you don't like the PS3 Nsanity.

oldschoolfool said:
We get it you don't like the PS3 Nsanity.

Nsanity posts positive and negative news for all 3 companies. Stop complaining and post something on the topic?

OT:

I don't see why they couldn't for example use 1 Bluray and 1 DVD. Or even a dual-layered Bluray. Or just make it a 360 Exclusive.

Lets play a little game called IRL Noire shall we? , our suspect is mr Mcnamara, a video game developer , last seen doing an interview with Playstation Magazine, for which he stated the following.

"We had 11 full cases for that, which we wrote and did the design for to a certain extent - we even did the art for them too, but it just got to a point where we were never going to fit it on one Blu-ray."

>Truth

>Doubt

>Lie