By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will the PS2 make it one more time and outsell the 360 for one Week in Japan?

PS2 outselling 360 in Japan for one week again?

Yes! 57 81.43%

No! 7 10.00%

FF Versus XIII! 6 8.57%

Total:70

Playstation is Japan so congrats to them and their very loyal customers and oh, RIP PS2 it was nice playing with you.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
long live PS2! but is this the end?

No. The ps2 will forver remain in your heart. Not mine though. I was a Gamecube kind of guy. Long live the GCN!

no man its all about N64.

GCN>N64. There, I said it.

64 sold better and had better games ha ha. now beat that. me big N64 you small gamecube lol.

Hulk smash GCN lol.

Spiderman 2 and Super Smah Bros. Melee= 0 reasons to ever leave your home for anything ever other than maybe food that allows you to play even longer. Better controller, better design, cute little discs, better graphics, and better 3rd party support. Top that. :P

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Versus XIII :D

Quite possible to happen sometime in August.

homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

No. The ps2 will forver remain in your heart. Not mine though. I was a Gamecube kind of guy. Long live the GCN!

64 sold better and had better games ha ha. now beat that. me big N64 you small gamecube lol.

Hulk smash GCN lol.

Spiderman 2 and Super Smah Bros. Melee= 0 reasons to ever leave your home for anything ever other than maybe food that allows you to play even longer. Better controller, better design, cute little discs, better graphics, and better 3rd party support. Top that. :P

007 Goldeneye can never be re-done. the fun the friends th al-nighters pulled just to kill ur friends. multiplayer at its finest before online multiplayer.

super smash brother was far better then Melee, and super smash brothers was the main reason to never leave your house.

even better was Conkers bad Fur day multiplayer and story campaign which kept you busy far longer then need be. swo many diff multiplayer games to play it justsad wht gets exsepted now-a-days for multiplayer fun.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Hulk smash GCN lol.

007 Goldeneye can never be re-done. the fun the friends th al-nighters pulled just to kill ur friends. multiplayer at its finest before online multiplayer.

super smash brother was far better then Melee, and super smash brothers was the main reason to never leave your house.

even better was Conkers bad Fur day multiplayer and story campaign which kept you busy far longer then need be. swo many diff multiplayer games to play it justsad wht gets exsepted now-a-days for multiplayer fun.

SSB> SSBM? What have you been smoking sir?

007 is only loked fondly upon because of nostalgia. Playing the game now is just saddening.

SSBM, Battalion Wars, Phantasy Star Online episodes I and II, Mario Kart Double Dash, Fzero, 2 Metroid games, Twilight Princess, a metal gear solid, and the list continues.  Jelly?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Hulk smash GCN lol.

007 is only loked fondly upon because of nostalgia. Playing the game now is just saddening.

SSBM, Battalion Wars, Phantasy Star Online episodes I and II, Mario Kart Double Dash, Fzero, 2 Metroid games, Twilight Princess, a metal gear solid, and the list continues.  Jelly?

3 words

killer instinct gold

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Hulk smash GCN lol.

3 words

killer instinct gold

3 words

Pikmen

homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Hulk smash GCN lol.

3 words

killer instinct gold

3 words

Pikmen

N64 sold 10m more

PS2 outsold 360 for the last two weeks in Japan.