By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will the PS2 make it one more time and outsell the 360 for one Week in Japan?

PS2 outselling 360 in Japan for one week again?

Yes! 57 81.43%

No! 7 10.00%

FF Versus XIII! 6 8.57%

Total:70

What do you guys think?

wouldnt it be a nice good-bye present?

The sales this week was like 1700 360s & 1400 PS2s so it isnt impossible!

Around the Network

The PS2 had 1/5 of the top platforms sales this week. Long live the greatest console on earth.

long live PS2! but is this the end?

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

No. The ps2 will forver remain in your heart. Not mine though. I was a Gamecube kind of guy. Long live the GCN!

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Next year target PS2 above Wii ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

They need to release some PSP remake along with the PS3 version.

IMO they should make a new PS2 hardware. A PS2 slim slim. Or PS2 Spirit, something like that.

A PS2 even slimmer that supports Dualshock 3(for wireless purposes), has support to memory stick, not needing memory card, has XMB for viewing music, videos, etc....also it should have HDMI output and a good graphic chip that can upscale the games to 1080p.

Who agrees?

Onibaka said:
They need to release some PSP remake along with the PS3 version.

IMO they should make a new PS2 hardware. A PS2 slim slim. Or PS2 Spirit, something like that.

A PS2 even slimmer that supports Dualshock 3(for wireless purposes), has support to memory stick, not needing memory card, has XMB for viewing music, videos, etc....also it should have HDMI output and a good graphic chip that can upscale the games to 1080p.

Who agrees?

A PS2 Spirit, I like that.  The best console ever should have such a tribute at the end.

homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

No. The ps2 will forver remain in your heart. Not mine though. I was a Gamecube kind of guy. Long live the GCN!

no man its all about N64.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

GCN>N64. There, I said it.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
homer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

GCN>N64. There, I said it.

64 sold better and had better games ha ha. now beat that. me big N64 you small gamecube lol.

Hulk smash GCN lol.