By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Confirmed: Final Fantasy XIII-2 to be Playable at Comic-Con

Are you making plans to visit the San Diego Comic-Con this year? If you’re a big Final Fantasy fan, it just may be worth the trip. Confirmation has been released that Final Fantasy XIII-2 will be playable at this year’s Comic-Con. There will be a separate booth available for gamers to try out the latest game in the Final Fantasy series well before its release date.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is scheduled to hit North American shelves sometime January 2012, just one month after Japan receives the game.

So if you ask me, playing the game 6 months before its release date seems pretty sweet.

http://360informer.com/2011/07/final-fantasy-xiii-2-to-be-playable-at-comic-con/

Around the Network

very cool, might have to take a trip out there i guess.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Final fantasy is no longer a reason to get out of bed. Now mass effect 3. That is.

selnor said:
Final fantasy is no longer a reason to get out of bed. Now mass effect 3. That is.

Understand you don't like the series, no need to comment about it in every thread on the subject.

since I'm on the other side of the continent, will be looking forward to see some new gameplay.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
selnor said:

Understand you don't like the series, no need to comment about it in every thread on the subject.

I love the series but am butthurt over the demise of a great series. It hurts.

selnor said:
Torillian said:
selnor said:

I love the series but am butthurt over the demise of a great series. It hurts.

It's funny that you talk about the demise of a series, but hype up Mass Effect 3 in the process.

Hooray!!

Pretty cool cant wait for gameplay vids.

Stop flogging your website here ...