By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - One person you like and one person that you hate on VGC?

will i get banned if i have a guy pulling up his boxer in my sig? seriously we need some masculine asses around here! too much soft ass if you ask me :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I like everyone except you

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Roma said:
will i get banned if i have a guy pulling up his boxer in my sig? seriously we need some masculine asses around here! too much soft ass if you ask me :P

brrrr please no. But to be frank, coming from a guy who loves his women, I find all those avatars and sigs of girl's asses and jiggling tits (yes carl, it's getting old), childish, immature, and stupid. They reinforce the stereotype of gamers being lonely, desperate losers.

I'm for mods banning them without warning!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I hate pretty much everyone here...Then again I only have two groups in my mind for people, Has yet to piss me off and has at-least once pissed me off. Well then there is a third group which I'm part of, has pissed me off but loves Sega to death so your okay. So yeah, and I'm surprised I haven't made any hate lists yet since I'm ranked 1 in the contest which usually pisses people off...

Former something....

hatmoza said:

brrrr please no. But to be frank, coming from a guy who loves his women, I find all those avatars and sigs of girl's asses and jiggling tits (yes carl, it's getting old), childish, immature, and stupid. They reinforce the stereotype of gamers being lonely, desperate losers.

I was actually thinking about getting rid of my gif last night after Rol said "As soon as everybody does it, it ceases to be cool."

I was looking at some Arkham City stuff to replace it.

Edit:
I'm also just filming myself pulling my boxers up, just for Roma.

Around the Network

I like dsister.

I dislike Soriku and about half of the underage guys on this forum.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Blacksaber said:
I hate pretty much everyone here...Then again I only have two groups in my mind for people, Has yet to piss me off and has at-least once pissed me off. Well then there is a third group which I'm part of, has pissed me off but loves Sega to death so your okay. So yeah, and I'm surprised I haven't made any hate lists yet since I'm ranked 1 in the contest which usually pisses people off...

I wonder where I would fit in, given how much I idle and end up missing you and Pichu. 

cyberninja45 said:
I like everyone except you

except me? Well thanks for giving me some importance :)

hatmoza said:
Roma said:

Nah I was just joking don’t worry. But if anyone would do it, it shouldn’t be a problem. People just need to be more open minded about it. But if people rely on a ass gif to gain recognition then I pity them… :P

Carl2291 said:
hatmoza said:

I was actually thinking about getting rid of my gif last night after Rol said "As soon as everybody does it, it ceases to be cool."

I was looking at some Arkham City stuff to replace it.

Edit:
I'm also just filming myself pulling my boxers up, just for Roma.

Only if it’s hot plz or I will get banned

:P