By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - One person you like and one person that you hate on VGC?

menx64 said:

Like: manuel (tocayo), soriku, mr.Khan, snesboy (I like his boobies topic), noname, pavolink, mr Tartar, nintendogamer, dany612, gambitrucker & Jturner82, kopstudent89, roma, viper, dahuman... -> no spefic reasons, good posters... 
dislike: hmm...

So I'm assuming you meant me, since there is no user on VGC with that name, in which case let me thank you sincerely for remembering and caring! you ROCK!

likes: menx64 (obviously), badgenome (I start laughing as soon as I see his avatar), Kantor (there are probably better reasons but I'm going with the awesome name and avatar which reminds me of the mathematician - except the avatar that doesn't ), Smeags (for just being all around terrific and genuinely constructive), alfredofroylan (for having the best pics in his threads), Cheebee (for starting the official Endless Ocean 2 thread), bmmb1  and Helios (awesome avatars), Forest Spirit and Silver-Tiger (for helping me out with 'stuff'), amp316 (for having great unique humor even though it goes over my head half the time) and maybe a few others, but... yeah...that's it really.. the rest of you can all go to hell as far as I care..
j/k

dislikes: well, now that everybody else is burnin' there's no one left to dislike

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Sceptile shits all over Squirtle.

Just saying.

How dare you compare a 1st generation Pokemon to a new generation Pokemon!

trasharmdsister12 said:

You're just begging me to bring out the big (water) guns.

Big, mean, angry, cool and fast Reptile thingy vs a little shitty turtle.

I think I know where my money is!

trasharmdsister12 said:
Carl2291 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Carl2291 said:
Sceptile shits all over Squirtle.

Just saying.

You, my friend, have just created a mildly powerful yet unimaginably lazy frenemy.

I can handle it, my Sceptile kills legendaries.

You're just begging me to bring out the big (water) guns.

^ loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool water guns. Oh wait you didn't mention me in your like list I hate you now :( :p

Likes: Rol, Khuutra, OkeyDokey (where is that guy anyway? :P), Soriku, Seraphic_Sixaxis, axumblade and a couple more guys but I can't remember their names now.

Dislikes: I dislike anyone who's overly negative, e.g. trestres (I do like his posts sometimes though) and KylieDog.