By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - One person you like and one person that you hate on VGC?

Am I crazy, or are those breasts moving faster than ever?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Yes, I probably won't get banned again (at least this year).

You got banned again? What for?

I said there were 50 Mario games released a generation.

Was just before E3. I think you were banned like a day before me actually, right before Machina sacked them all.

Carl2291 said:
morenoingrato said:
No one likes me yet

You need to be more recognisable. Do something outrageous or have a noticable avatar/unique sig.

And not beat me at bets

Be banned monthly?

And, meh, you still have over a year.

morenoingrato said:

Be banned monthly?

And, meh, you still have over a year.

Over a Year... Let's face it, it's looking bleak

Dark Souls, XIII-2, Type 0, Xenoblade, The Last Story all give me a bit of hope. Dark Souls will probably be the best shot. I need Versus XIII! haha

This thread is like a moth atracted to a flame. Guess what is the moth and what is the flame.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Carl2291 said:

I said there were 50 Mario games released a generation.

Was just before E3. I think you were banned like a day before me actually, right before Machina sacked them all.

Oh yes, the oliist incident.

My ban was really badly timed. Had I posted a few days later, I wouldn't have gotten banned for saying that a Metascore of below 90 is subpar for a hyped game.

It seems you got farter from me again on the race for the permanban :(

the fact that I haven't been too much active doesn't help too.

Above: still the best game of the year.

brendude13 said:
pariz said:
brendude13 said:
pariz said:
dsage01 said:
No one like's me :(. I feel like a loner on this site now :(

You are not alone. No one likes me either nor dislike me neither.

I believe I put you in my dislike section >=)

Oh, man, if I was to make a list I would have put you in my dislike section, but now, because of this, I like you the most!

I don't recall exactly how the quote should go, but I remember one of Oscar Wilde's characters saying that what was really important in life was not to be loved or to be feared, but to be known. I owe you that!

I didn't catch a word of that xD.

I'm confused, I don't ACTUALLY dislike you, it was a joke because you stole my bitch ;).

Sorry if I was confusing.
I was just stating that because you named me in your dislike list (I knew it was joke XD ) , just because you named me regardless of it was for good or for bad, I like you better than any other user on vgchartz.

Like: Lovers of The Boondocks, Funny posters (D21Lewis, Badgenome), and anyone that doesn't take themselves or VGChartz seriously.

Dislike: Losers, your mom, people that use "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less," and users that go in threads just to argue.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I think it is no matter to say the likeone or hate one

Likes -> CGI/Badgenome (Funny and good posts)

Dislikes -> MrPuggsly/RichardHutnik

Loves -> Selnor (He's such a fanboy of his own console that I find it hilarious)