By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - One person you like and one person that you hate on VGC?

Dislike: Seece.

Like: Everyone else.

Around the Network
pezus said:
kopstudent89 said:

Back at ya :P You're gonna take a bit of my attention spree here :P

The amount of sexy asses in this thread is most awesome

Especially because its so unexpected lol

The first time I actually want a thread to cause a shitstorm it doesn't happen. When I don't intend for threads to cause shitstorms it usually does happen. I thought this thread would burst in flames but it's so calm and quiet. While my Head to Head thread is starting to get a bit fanboy vs fanboy now.

I think the only thing this has shown is we need more ass and titties in signatures. Seeing shaking booty makes gamers behave and be peaceful.

Around the Network
pariz said:
brendude13 said:
pariz said:
brendude13 said:
pariz said:
dsage01 said:
No one like's me :(. I feel like a loner on this site now :(

You are not alone. No one likes me either nor dislike me neither.

I believe I put you in my dislike section >=)

Oh, man, if I was to make a list I would have put you in my dislike section, but now, because of this, I like you the most!

I don't recall exactly how the quote should go, but I remember one of Oscar Wilde's characters saying that what was really important in life was not to be loved or to be feared, but to be known. I owe you that!

I didn't catch a word of that xD.

I'm confused, I don't ACTUALLY dislike you, it was a joke because you stole my bitch ;).

Sorry if I was confusing.
I was just stating that because you named me in your dislike list (I knew it was joke XD ) , just because you named me regardless of it was for good or for bad, I like you better than any other user on vgchartz.

Ahh wow thanks man =)

You are easily in the top section of my like list for sure.

RolStoppable said:
dsage01 said:
The first time I actually want a thread to cause a shitstorm it doesn't happen. When I don't intend for threads to cause shitstorms it usually does happen. I thought this thread would burst in flames but it's so calm and quiet. While my Head to Head thread is starting to get a bit fanboy vs fanboy now.

That's because this thread here is open for the Nintendo faction of VGC too. They are the voice of reason.

It has nothing to do with Nintendo. You should check out my thread. lol

dsage01 said:
RolStoppable said:
dsage01 said:

That's because this thread here is open for the Nintendo faction of VGC too. They are the voice of reason.

You've just been roll'd

yo_john117 said:
dsage01 said:
RolStoppable said:
dsage01 said:

You've just been roll'd

What....how, who? Anyways I liked you old avatar better. Don't say anything about my avatar. It's perfect just the way it is.

dsage01 said:
yo_john117 said:
dsage01 said:
RolStoppable said:
dsage01 said:

You've just been roll'd

What....how, who? Anyways I liked you old avatar better. Don't say anything about my avatar. It's perfect just the way it is.

What avatar?