By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - If the TRANSFORMERS Franchise Is REBOOTED Who Do You Wanna See DIRECT/MAKE The FIlms?

I want to se the following person DIRECT/MAKE it:

George Lucas (THE GREATEST SAGA OF ALL!!!!) 6 10.71%

Steven Spieldberg (Too many to name) 2 3.57%

James Cameron (Terminator... 9 16.07%

Christopher Nolan (Se7en,... 18 32.14%

Sam Raimi (Of Spider-Man Fame) 1 1.79%

Martin Scorsese (Shutter ... 0 0%

Ridley Scott (Bladerunner... 8 14.29%

The Wachowski Bro's (Matrix) 2 3.57%

Guillermo Del Toro (Hellb... 4 7.14%

Hideo Kojima 6 10.71%

Total:56

Yes,I agree with the most.Nolan is THE director of the century.
Every movie he makes is almost perfect,with just minor flaws.And he's a great guy in real life too!

Around the Network

If there's a reboot, its the most likely it will be going to Spielberg. He's the executive director and if Bay bows out and leaves, its most likely that Spielberg will be stepping in. Simple as that really lol, and I think he'd do a good job. Nolan would do great as well, dunno if giant robots would be his forte though.

eugh......enough of the reboots already, just make something new

Mordred11 said:
Yes,I agree with the most.Nolan is THE director of the century.
Every movie he makes is almost perfect,with just minor flaws.And he's a great guy in real life too!

Yeah he's so down to earth in real life from what I've seen in interviews!

The PRestige is my fav movie by him...or inception...arghh both.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Am I the only person who actually enjoyed Transformers...well the first one and the third one as the second movie was an over bloated mess. The other 2 were good though. I wouldn't pick Christopher Nolan to direct em though, he kinda sucks with special effects and action scenes which nobody notices due to his great storytelling. I'd pick James Cameron, he'll play it safe with a simple story that makes sense and match Bay's awesome action scenes. The Wachowskis will be a good choice too but we all saw what they did to the final 10 minutes of the second Matrix movie and the disaster that was Revolutions.

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

Around the Network

Oh and by the way Christopher Nolan didn't direct Se7en, don't disrespect the great David Fincher like that please.

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

YES GEORGE LUCAS GOT ONE VOTE!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Christopher Nolan >>Scorsese>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>others

idk none of those directors on the list seem to look qualified lol, lets say no one is. How about some upstart idk.

The thing with nolan is he wants his movies to be as relastic as possible. He made the batman movies how they are so it would seem like it could take place in the real world and I don't belive you can do that with transformers.