By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The top poster for 2008 ...

rendo said:
Top poster should be seen as the one with the most posts that have sustenance. A lot of the people with mega post counts, easily have 10%+ of their posts as less than 10 word responses.

10%? hell I bet I have 10% of my posts being less than 10 words... Soriku and Leo-J are more like 30%.

(actually I didn't realise how short 10 words is... Maybe I will be less than 10 %)

Around the Network

Well gballzack and Ckmlb were mortal enemies, thats not true about me and soriku we arent even enemies. I just want to crush him because he reminds me of that troll gballzack.

mM

Has anyone else noticed that half os sorikus posts are him bragging about his post count?

leo-j said:
Well gballzack and Ckmlb were mortal enemies, thats not true about me and soriku we arent even enemies. I just want to crush him because he reminds me of that troll gballzack.

You do realized that you're even more unpopular than he is, right?

leo-j said:

That's what made it so awesome, Leo-j. I'm trying to become the Sony fan version of gballzack myself.

Around the Network
totalwar23 said:
leo-j said:

You do realized that you're even more unpopular than he is, right?

Soriku is part of the poll, Leo-j is banned almost every month, so, who is the troll?

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Here on vgchartz, being a troll is criticising Nintendo -- or saying something negative about them -- so Leo-j is easily more of a troll than Soriku.

grandmaster192 said:
Here on vgchartz, being a troll is criticising Nintendo -- or saying something negative about them -- so Leo-j is easily more of a troll than Soriku.

yep, and soriku is never as extreme a leo-j

Top poster should be the one who makes the most horrible grammar mistackes ... so I win :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Shouldn't "Top Poster" be judged not only on how active the member is but on the content of their posts?

Someone like Naznatips is far more deserving of the title than either Leo or Soriku.

To Each Man, Responsibility