By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The top poster for 2008 ...

DalekLord said:
Soriku vs leo-j. This is bigger than Mayweather vs Hatton

If only we still had gballzack vs Ckmlb...

Around the Network
XCosMarX said:
madskillz said:
I think Leo-J and Soriku are gunning for that title, but I plan to give them a serious run for their money. I just don't know how in the devil I can do it ... wish me luck!

I would choose you for top poster 10 times more then soriku and Leo, and 100 times better post then them

Thanks a million for your support, but I fear, after reading the posts in this thread, I can only hope to stop Soriku and Leo-J, not to contain them.

I think I have to change my mentality toward this and just post in every thread instead of being choicey. 

Soriku said:
Hmm...well I don't post in EVERY thread :3 Only ones that interest me.

Then you have the widest span of interests in the Western world!

Top poster should be seen as the one with the most posts that have sustenance. A lot of the people with mega post counts, easily have 10%+ of their posts as less than 10 word responses.

@ rendo, John Lucas's long many paragraphed predictions, whereas many of leo-j's posts amount to Wii is stupid, or something along those lines

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
@ rendo, John Lucas's long many paragraphed predictions, whereas many of leo-j's posts amount to Wii is stupid, or something along those lines

Exactly.

^^^ That as an example is what I mean.  1 word replies to just increase your post count.  No content, worthless posts.  A lot of us are guilty of it, but mainly the people with 3K+ post counts. 

I would love for ioi to reset both Soriku and leo-j's post counts. I would pay to see that actually.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Soriku said:
Bursche said:
I would love for ioi to reset both Soriku and leo-j's post counts. I would pay to see that actually.

I'd be #1 again in a couple months either way.

Still be funny :D

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Soriku said:
Lol. All you guys are deluding yourselves. 2008 will be:

1. Soriku
2. leo-j

hohoho^^

wrong if it would be reset :

1 me

2 you guys

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Oh... I will change that... Remember how quick it took for my post count to go over 1,000? Ha, ha, ha... Actually, I'll think about it... Might get too boring...